Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
How did you find Home? Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
How did you find Home? Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
How did you find Home? Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

How did you find Home? Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
How did you find Home? Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
How did you find Home? Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
How did you find Home? Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
How did you find Home? Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
How did you find Home? Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
How did you find Home? Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
How did you find Home? I_vote_lcapHow did you find Home? I_voting_barHow did you find Home? I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
How did you find Home? I_vote_lcapHow did you find Home? I_voting_barHow did you find Home? I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

How did you find Home?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

How did you find Home? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find Home?   How did you find Home? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Home has been around for several years now. So many changes have taken place in this ever growing world.

How did you find Home?

Did you find out from a friend or significant other?

I used to be a hardcore FPS player. Everyday I was playing on Xbox live. I didn't even own a Playstation. I decided to get a Playstation because alot of my coworkers would talk about gaming on it. Plus I always wanted a Blue Ray player.
I bought my Playstation with a COD game. To my surprise there weren't any fees for playing online! Win! While browsing the home screen I always noticed Playstation Home, but I never used it. Bored one day...I clicked it. Omg it's a game already loaded on here?! I had no idea! After designing my avatar, I managed to leave my studio and went to a wonderful area called Central Plaza. Wow, there were people everywhere! There is even music! So I roamed around PMing everyone not knowing I could type in a public chat box. I noticed people had different outfits. I had only some not so desirable clothes. Someone suggested I should go to Singstar to get free shirts. Somehow I managed to get there, and holy cow! A dance club!! Sweet! I spent many hours in that space. Somewhere along my adventure I met a gentleman named WeLuv2play. This guy was very entertaining and knowledgeable about PSH. We tore up Singstar on a regular basis. WL2P introduced me to many new people and new items. I am lucky to have met him. He change my Home life.

Mr. WL2P I salute you sir! Thanks for helping a noob!
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Incognito Ryo : 2286

Biography

How did you find Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find Home?   How did you find Home? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Four years ago this month, Nov 2008. A friend called me saying I have an invite to something called "PlayStation Home" and asked if I wanted the redeem code for it. Tried to redeem it but it didn't work, several attempts later, it still wouldn't work. I decided to test it, and replaced the "8" with a "B" and it worked (or vice-versa, I forget).

Around 2-3AM I finally was able to get on and create my avatar - an emo girl with red hair. Quickly fell in love with the online community concept. I remember shortly after I started I met a guy claiming to be a "glitch monk" because he knew how to "slide" and wanted to share glitching secrets with me because he wanted to "pass his knowledge onto somebody", lolz. So I pretty much started off as a glitcher.

Four years ago this month... crazy. I've learned a lot and met some awesome people.
Back to top Go down

How did you find Home?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: All Regions-
Jump to: