Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! I_vote_lcapSteam Game Giveaway Contest! I_voting_barSteam Game Giveaway Contest! I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Steam Game Giveaway Contest! I_vote_lcapSteam Game Giveaway Contest! I_voting_barSteam Game Giveaway Contest! I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Steam Game Giveaway Contest!

Go down 
+7
aneeshbk
xxzzxx
efaulte
Hanamichi
tbaby
oasis789
Sophronia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Incognito Ryo : 2286

Biography

Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Steam Game Giveaway Contest! AllGames2

This contest is only for those with an active STEAM account. It's easy to win, all you have to do is REGISTER for our website and REPLY telling us WHY you would like to win. Everybody will receive 1 entry when you post a reply here, multiple usernames and spamming will not increase your chances of winning.

Please keep your eyes on the inventory (posted in the notes below) for any changes in the library - he does other giveaways on his live streams so the library may change! The winner will be allowed to change his or her game choice after winning. You will be contatced via Private Message on how to claim your prize!

You could win games such as:

• Borderlands - Game of the year Edition
  • Dead Island
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC
  • DOTA 2
  • Double Fine Bundle (Costume Quest, Psychonauts, Stacking)
  • Fallout 3 - Game of the year Edition
  • Mafia 2
  • Nation Red
  • Orcs Must Die - Game of the year Edition
  • Portal
  • Portal 2
  • Saints Row: The Third
  • Spaces Pirates and Zombies
  • Star Wars Jedi Knights Collection
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
  • Titan Quest Gold
  • Total Wat Shogun 2

NOTE: Game titles are subject to change. Please view the library for the complete list of games offered for this contest here: Game Inventory. This giveaway is provided by Pliskinlive (PliskinGamingLive). Be sure to follow him on Twitch.tv.com for live streams!

Last edited by Sophronia on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:42 pm

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

+ Register
+ Reply telling us WHY you should win
+ Keep your eyes here for the winner to be announced in our thread

This contest will be opened for about one (1) or two (2) weeks. Once we've randomly selected a winner from the submissions, he or she will be receive a private message from Sophronia with information on how to claim your price. We will ask for your Steam username, and your game of choice. The following information will be shared with PliskinLive so he knows who to contact and which game to give you.

Steam is not responsible nor sponsor this contest. Game delivery and game options will be upheld by Steam user, PliskinLive (PliskinGamingLive). We are not responsible for any issues receiving or playing the game. If you experience any issues however, please contact the sender.

The games offered in the contest post may change - but the games listed in the post may not. When you win, you will receive information on how to claim your prize and games available to claim. You must reply wihin 24 hours or a new winner will be randomly selected. You may only claim one prize. After you reply to the message you may not change your selection unless game is no longer available.

We may revoke your prize if you break any of our rules, please read our Terms of Use again if you're not aware of our rules. You must be at least 13+ and we're not responsible for the game or contents in the game. Some games may be rated Mature. If you're under the age of 18+ you're asked to not select a game rated Mature.

This is a contest only thread, which means if you wish to discuss this contest or chat with fellow members please create a new thread. I ask only those entering the contest to reply here, and feel free to post questions/concerns or feedback here as well. This will help me keep track of all submissions.

Please contact Sophronia via Private Message or on Twitter (Twitter.com/PSN_Sophronia) with any questions or concerns.
Back to top Go down
oasis789
Default Avatar
oasis789

Incognito Ryo : 3

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:29 am

I'd love to win Double Fine Bundle, I really enjoyed all the Tim Schafer and Double Fine adventure games and would love to play the new ones too.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:42 am

I signed up for a Steam account last summer when I got Portal 2. I signed up because I heard you could play a game between using Steam on your PC and on your PS3 for cross-platform gaming which I think is really cool. I hadn't signed into Steam in a long time and so seeing this contest reminded me I had an accout lol. I have to reinstall Steam on the laptop I'm using now because it was running on my PC that died.

I think I should win this contest because I'd like to win a new game that I could play on Steam now that I remember I have an account Very Happy

My profile on Steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TBaby_84
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Hanamichi
Default Avatar
Hanamichi

Incognito Ryo : 9

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:25 am

I like strategy games so I must choice between Orcs Must Die - Game of the year Edition and Total War Shogun 2 and I choice Orcs Must Die because: first my old computer hardware love it Razz., second, read some review and I like it.
Well I want to win Orcs Must Die.
Back to top Go down
efaulte
Default Avatar

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:31 pm

I think I should win because I love PC gaming!

I'm most interested in Saints Row the Third because I have friends who also play it.

Thanks for the chance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxzzxx
Default Avatar

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:04 am

I love open world games like GTA and Just Cause, and I would love to play Saints Row the Third.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Hey!

Thanks to all those who posted and good luck to everyone! I'll be randomly selecting a winner shortly. Sometime early next week - this will give others a chance to post if they wish to play!
Back to top Go down
aneeshbk
Default Avatar

Incognito Ryo : 6

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 am

I want to win because i cant buy those game always hope that win some day
need any game u can give i have Dota 2 only rather then that i will be happy if i can have any another game
Borderland 2 because my friends play that or civilization 5 because its nice to make world

MY steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070504672

I hope i will win Smile
Back to top Go down
lieinlove
Default Avatar

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 pm

I think I should win Total Wat Shogun 2 because I have played Shogun 1 and I love it.

Thanks for a chance to win this.
Back to top Go down
Aizazdinho
Default Avatar

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:30 am

[b][i][u] i really want to win. because i don't have games on steam plz plz plz make me winner
Back to top Go down
Aizazdinho
Default Avatar

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:33 am

i really want to win. because i don't have games on steam plz plz plz make me winner
i need Dead Island plzzzzzzzplzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzz make me winner i really need this

Thanks for a chance to win this. <3 u
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Thanks everyone for registering to the website and replying to this contest. We will announce a winner very soon!

I will message the winner via forum private messenger soon, and once he/she replies we will announce the winner here. Thanks again, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:07 pm

After sharing the names with the website founder, we have randomly selected our contest winner: Hanamichi!!

Thanks for participating everyone! Keep your eyes on the forums for any future contest and giveaways, good luck!
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Great job! Enjoy the freebie!
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Congrats to all that applied and congrats Hanamichi!!
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Congrats Hanamichi! WOOT! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Hanamichi
Default Avatar
Hanamichi

Incognito Ryo : 9

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Thank everyone!
Back to top Go down
aneeshbk
Default Avatar

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 am

aww i didnot won anyother giveaway? and grats hanamichi what game did you won ?
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:03 pm

He selected "Orcs Must Die!"

Thanks again everyone for joining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam Game Giveaway Contest!   Steam Game Giveaway Contest! Empty

Back to top Go down

Steam Game Giveaway Contest!
Page 1 of 1