Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week I_vote_lcapNautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week I_voting_barNautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week I_vote_lcapNautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week I_voting_barNautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Empty
PostSubject: Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week   Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Nautilusadventurepack_actives_11212012_684x384-jpg
Juggernaut Games announces it's Nautilus Adventure Pack! This bundle includes 30 items including clothing, profiled active furnishings (1-6 slots) and companions.

The Clam Chair - opens when you approach, it also has a custom sit pose & camera option.

The lamp - let's you turn it on and off as usual, but also select the color of the cast light, or set it to random mode (it will cycle slowly through all the colors).

There are 10 actives, and also a nautilus shell table. All clothing are separates. There are 9 female and 8 male clothing items. The female clothing includes top, skirt, hands & feet in two colors: blue (glowing) and purple, and the sea anemone head accessory. Males have the jacket, hat and pants in 2 colors plus boots and a ring.

If you buy the adventure pack you get both male and female clothing, or you can buy female and male clothing bundles separately.

$14.99 for ultimate bundle; $4.49 clothing bundle (male), $4.49 clothing bundle female, furniture bundle $9.99.
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Nautilusadventurepack_captain_11212012_684x384-jpg
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Nautilusadventurepack_nymph_11212012_684x384-jpg

Juggernaut is also releasing the "Essence of the Tides" active item. This unique item creates an undersea paradise in any apartment. Also includes optional swimming animations! It lets you swim in any space - similar to essence of the seven winds, but it also spawns random bubbles streams around the apartment & when you move, bubbles are spawned around your avatar as well. It also applies a filter to the camera that is bluish and looks as if it is "underwater". You can also activate the bubbles and underwater effect, but still walk around normally. This is $2.99.
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Essenceoftides_11212012_684x384-jpg

Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Nautilusadventurepack_companions_11212012_684x384-jpg
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week   Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Active Item Functionality Guide

1) Nautilus Shell Lamp – The lamp itself is animated. The light features a caustic effect & the user can select the light color.

2) Porthole Wall Hanging – displays an animated scene with swimming fish.

3) Aquarium Table – displays an animated scene with swimming fish.

4) Nautilus Chair – Chair opens when the user approaches and features a custom sit animation and photo capture capability.

5) Sea Captain's Chair – Chair features a custom sit animation, swiveling motion and photo capture capability.

6) Bubble Fissure – releases a bubble particle into the user's apartment.

7) Coral Reef Sofa – This sofa features an animated model with swimming fish.

8 ) Lanternfish Castle – This item allows the user to release a group of glowing fish with customizable colors. If the user moves near the castle, the fish will follow the avatar, then path back to the castle after a length of time.

9) Clamshell Chair – Chair opens when the user approaches and features a custom sit animation and photo capture capability.

10) Bioluminescent Kelp – the kelp features an animated model which glows in the dark.

11) Essence of the Tides – Gives the user a custom swim animation (fast and slow) and a custom spin/flip for each speed. Also uses a camera filter and randomly spawned bubble particles to simulate an underwater effect. Avatar spawns a bubble particle on movement. Features photo capture capability. User can also choose to display water effects without swimming. The water effects are visible to the local player only, but the avatar swimming animation is visible over the network. If you toggle the water effects – it stays active even after you leave the minigame, but you can return to the object to turn the effects off again.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week   Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:27 pm

More Pics:
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week 1-jpg
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week 2-jpg
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week 3-jpg
Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Naut_tidesessence_320-png
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week   Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 am

Btw, Juggernaut’s Nautilus Adventure Pack will be available in bundles ranging from $4.49 to $14.99.

And "Essence of the Tides" will take 14 slots. Shocked
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week   Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:59 am

Wow, that's alot of stuff. Can't wait to check it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week   Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week Empty

Back to top Go down

Nautilus Adventure Packs from Jaggernaut This Week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: All Regions-
Jump to: