Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! I_vote_lcapLockwood's Nightmare Yacht! I_voting_barLockwood's Nightmare Yacht! I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! I_vote_lcapLockwood's Nightmare Yacht! I_voting_barLockwood's Nightmare Yacht! I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Empty
PostSubject: Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht!   Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:31 am

If you have not already, be sure to check out this awesome Nightmare Yacht from Lockwood, available now from the LW gift machine along with 16 Halloween items! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht!   Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:49 pm

I saw this item it is mostly a reskinned of the current yacht which honestly if they came with the club version I would have probably purchased. Since it would have more flexibility to invite more users than just 12 people. I wish they could open up the gap to allow more friends over than just 12...
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht!   Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:33 am

Yaheard2008ep wrote:
I saw this item it is mostly a reskinned of the current yacht which honestly if they came with the club version I would have probably purchased. Since it would have more flexibility to invite more users than just 12 people. I wish they could open up the gap to allow more friends over than just 12...
Yes, I know it is a built on top of the Dream Yacht, but I like how that was done Very Happy

Totally agreed that it would make a great club, but none of the yachts are and I'm not sure why that is. Maybe there is some kind of memory limitation or something. I think memory limitations is also why we can't have more than 12 users in a personal space, which I agree is unfortunate, especially if you want to throw a big gathering/party in one. In fact, one of my friends is throwing a Halloween Party next week in her Nightmare Yacht, but of course, only 12 friends will be able to attend at a time which is very limiting. IF PS Home comes to the PS4 sometime in the future, then I'm sure such memory issues would be addressed when developed for the new platform and leveraging of storage on the cloud. But hey, at least on PS4, PSN will have a limit of 2000 friends instead of 100 on the PS3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht!   Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lockwood's Nightmare Yacht!
Page 1 of 1