Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo I_vote_lcapXbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo I_voting_barXbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo I_vote_lcapXbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo I_voting_barXbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo   Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:56 am

Join IGN as they analyze the 2 consoles in the following categories: controller, hardware, games library, software, and online and then ask which console you think is the best overall. Click on the following link to join in on the vote: http://go.ign.com/XboxOne-versus-PS4

Here is a comment made by Fran Mirabella from IGN:
Hey All, we totally hear you on the console wars sensitivity. But the numbers don't lie, and this is a topic that will continue for years to come. For some perspective, the consoles have only sold, perhaps, 5% of their potential. The goal of IGN Versus is to collect votes from the more engaged voters (viewers).

The results will be perceived as just more flame war fuel, sure -- but they'll also be seen by Sony and Microsoft, rest assured. A small ripple of feedback can go a long way. You may recall that EA had won a previous IGN Versus for BF3 vs. CoD, which it went as far to tout the honor in some of its advertisements. The point is, it's more than just fans arguing for the sake of it. And there's nothing wrong with keeping tabs on the perception of systems in the marketplace as time goes on. So, we'll continue to do things like this ocassionally, and we encourage you to participate and make your voice heard. But, if not, we totally understand and it is, of course, optional content.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84

Xbox One Vs PS4 - IGN Versus Promo
Page 1 of 1