Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! I_vote_lcapAjagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! I_voting_barAjagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! I_vote_lcapAjagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! I_voting_barAjagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Empty
PostSubject: Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week!   Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:52 am

Welcome to Ajagara, a land of mystery and contradiction. Here the landscape is dominated by Ajagara's Peak, a vast mountain, its summit disappearing into the clouds above. The clouds hide a sacred place, a place where few may enter. Home to the Dragon Scouts, this temple of peace and tranquillity offers an opportunity for Scouts to rest and recuperate after hard fought campaigns against the evils of the land. It allows them to spend time with their dragon allies outside of battle and bloodshed, to honour the wisdom of their ancestors.

Do you wish to soar on the back of Tsen, Guardian of the Night, the immense black dragon who has watched from his perch atop the peak since the world was new? Do you wish to pledge your allegiance to Zugs, Devourer of Fire, the glossy red dragon said to be impervious to flame? Then you must kneel as a Dragon Scout and rise as a hero. Lockwood will show you the way.
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Ajagar10
Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week! Ajagar11
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84

Ajagara's Peak from Lockwood This Week!
Page 1 of 1