Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more I_vote_lcapHome update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more I_voting_barHome update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more I_vote_lcapHome update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more I_voting_barHome update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Empty
PostSubject: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Cool update this week!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/22/def-jam-rapstar-comes-to-playstation-home-weekly-update/

The sound studio personal space sounds hott. Lootosaurus companions look like fun. Can't wait to see the angels falling from the sky in CP Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
SnidelyKWhiplash
SnidelyKWhiplash

Incognito Ryo : 1402

Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:57 pm

tbaby wrote:
Cool update this week!
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/22/def-jam-rapstar-comes-to-playstation-home-weekly-update/

The sound studio personal space sounds hott. Lootosaurus companions look like fun. Can't wait to see the angels falling from the sky in CP Laughing

I bought the recording studio before I had a chance to preview it with someone else. Let's just say I was disappointed. It is a fairly SMALL space with little to no real space to put yer own decorative touches to. The vid screen they have above the "bar" area has crappy sound quality that can only be heard when yer standin directly underneath the freakin thing. And I understand it was billed as a "Rappers Recording Studio" but how bout some music for us older white guys???

All in all, a cute, small space...but had I had the preview, I would have opted to pass on purchasin this space...makin it only the 5th or 6th space in NA that I have not bought.
YMMV.

(the preceeding content is the sole opinion of the poster and not necessarily the opinions of Incognito. It should be takin with a grain of salt due to the fact that said poster is a crothity old fart that has no real use for most modern music.)
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:09 pm

So totally agree I checked it out before I considered purchasing the space and I totally agree it was very small and just not worth 5 bucks to spend for, I will hold on to my funds and wait for next week update.
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Yea I been hearing other people sharing the same opinion that it is kind of small. I really wish you could record in there since it is supposed to be a "recording studio". Laughing Cool idea, but maybe not necessarily worth the cost.
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 am

@ TBABY Kinda >_> that is a understatement it is small and honestly not worth 5 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Iceandspice
Gitaroo
Iceandspice

Incognito Ryo : 1917

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 am

Axe mini floating angel companion is the best companion ever ( in home at least) cheers
Back to top Go down
http://pshomegazette.wordpress.com/
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 am

omg really is itthat bad i was reading about it and it sound good but everyone saying it sucks and small what a disapointment and i was kinda wanting to get it
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 am

I don't think it is that bad. I think its small and might not be worth the price, but the concept is hott I think. Last night I was doing a video shoot in someone's and had a lot of fun there with that and so I think I like it more now lol. I don't buy personal spaces anymore. The only space I bought all last year was the Dolphy space just so I could race dolphys. Before that, I bought 3 personal spaces in fall of 2009 when I started using PS Home again (I had first tried it for a bit in 2008). I'm usually at my friends personal spaces or at clubs or in public and am never at my own personal spaces so I stopped buying them. Because of that, my opinion of new spaces might be a little biased. Either way, I still think the new recording studio is a cool looking space, but just kind of small and might not be worth the cost in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 am

i am not into buying spaces either but there is one i would like to have the valor barricks bet they got rid of it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:31 pm

@Rhonda yea, I don't think they sell that one anymore Sad

I had thought about buying the aurora space so I can play the defender game, but I got lots of friends that have it and I always meet up with one of them there to play and chat.
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:30 am

Topic has become Ancient Moved to Archives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more   Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more Empty

Back to top Go down

Home update: Def Jam Rapstar Sound Studio comes to Home, pirate costumes and more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: Free Chat-
Jump to: