Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Welcome to the Musical Lounge Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Welcome to the Musical Lounge Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Welcome to the Musical Lounge Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Welcome to the Musical Lounge Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Welcome to the Musical Lounge Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Welcome to the Musical Lounge Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Welcome to the Musical Lounge Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Welcome to the Musical Lounge Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Welcome to the Musical Lounge Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Welcome to the Musical Lounge Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Welcome to the Musical Lounge I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Musical Lounge I_voting_barWelcome to the Musical Lounge I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Welcome to the Musical Lounge I_vote_lcapWelcome to the Musical Lounge I_voting_barWelcome to the Musical Lounge I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Welcome to the Musical Lounge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

Welcome to the Musical Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:04 am

Here at Incognito we always try to add new things here and I would like to add the Music Lounge page please feel free to post your favorite music selections here.
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:08 am

Hey EP, isn't there another thread called Music Lounge that weluv2play started and we been commenting on (http://www.incognito-x.com/t265-music-lounge)? Did you want to move it here and merge it?
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:12 am

Yep since music has been a HUGE thing on Incognito Website I have decided to make it OWN area for it. I also like to Introduce DJ Wigwa with his awesome mixes we have created a section and that particular thread will be moved to this section.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:18 am

I see, gotcha. Well I'm always down to hear sum new music so bring it on. I was jus listening to sum of the DJ Wigwa in that other post you made. It was locked so I couldnt comment on it. Not rly my kind of music cuz u kno im a hip-hop/r&b girl but i can still digg it. Sounded tight. So is he sum1 u kno on ps home that makes that composes that music?
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 am

That particular thread will be unlocked soon. Once the updates have been completed.
Back to top Go down
Makula
Makula

Incognito Ryo : 922

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Music cheers anything but country plz O_o n show tunes omg Mad Dj Wigwa has some really good stuff yall..check it out for sure ^_^...i like the metal so if anyone else but me likes it here some things im digging

Iwrestledabearonce..like crazy metal suff with a female singer..its odd but awesome!
Devildriver..awesome!
Bad Meets Evil..Eminem and Royce Da 5'9" get back together for this one..good stuff
Rucka Rucka Ali..its above 18 only lol and hope yer not too sensitive..its funny though
Cage the Elephant..if ya ever heard the band 311 or G love n Special Sauce there much like them..if not look them up too there also 2 good bands n not metal. geek
Bad Boy Bill...good house,techno for sure

small taste of the odd things i put in my ears hope some yall enjoy :fp:
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:30 am

Nice work Ep. No Music No Peace. Sometimes we need to be quiet n just let the music play. Heck add 3 or 4 more DJ's if ya like. LoL @ 1 DJ per music genre. Omg this would be the hottest site on the planet. Oh wait stay focus weluv. PS3 PS3 PS3 PS3. Ok im back yall. 1
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:56 am

Well i am glad that yall like the new area DJ Wigwa will be preforming tonight for out Expeidition WOOT Parrrrtyyyy I will be creating a section for other DJ but that main topic is for him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:32 am

Yaheard2008ep wrote:
Well i am glad that yall like the new area DJ Wigwa will be preforming tonight for out Expeidition WOOT Parrrrtyyyy I will be creating a section for other DJ but that main topic is for him Very Happy

LoL @ me again. EP i talked with amazinMUSIC and informed him of future expansion of Music Lounge DJ's section. He's down for more exposure. Besides he's already one of the hottest DJ's on Home. Here's and idea.. How about an Incognito Theme Song. Hahahahaha..!! Not "Gather Round".. It's already being used. LoL. 1
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Ahhhhh the creative juices are flowing. I love these ideas. I see our events happening every week.

A dj for different genres is a great idea!

To further this.....how about someone who can make fliers for the events? What a way to get more exposer for incog!

I've also seen some of our great members make videos. How about some different shows? I've seen some crib episodes on youtube. The spaces had great ideas and concepts, but nothing that blew my mind.

I truly believe we have some of the best people on Home here!

Are we willing to take it to the next level?
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Well Heck Yeah i would like ove throw some parties while we are doing Expeditions and etc just finding a good DJ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Sup Yall.. I was @ www.beemp3.com getting my daily dose of music for my PS3 when i came across DJ Delirious. DJ Delirious was born and raised in Toronto, Canada.  He has been making remixes & mashups for 10+ years and is one of the most prominent DJs in Toronto. The radio is the medium in which DJ Delirious was able to expose his talents to a mass audience. DJ Delirious is the only DJ in Toronto to DJ on four of Toronto’s top radio stations;Z103.5, Flow 93.5, Kiss 92.5 and CHIN 100.7. These four radio stations truly are the demonstration of DJ Delirious’s work across the spectrum of music allowing him to spin any style of music and giving him mainstream success. He is mesmerizing his audiences with his versatility and fulfillment of the crowd’s wants and needs through his innovative style of DJing.  His driving enthusiasm is what keeps himself exceeding and setting his own standards. Heres his website addy.. www.djdelirious.com - Songs start midway of his homepage. Go sample. HE'S GOOD!!! Check him out. 1
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 pm

R.I.P Whitney Houston

So many times, life in unpredictable. You'll have bad days, and good, and really in the end, the only thing that matters is whose still there by your side @ the end. We wish you a peaceful journey Whitney. 1 Love

R.I.P Whitney
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:32 am

OverClocked ReMix

Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation and promotion of video game music as an art form. Its primary focus is www.ocremix.org, a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:57 am

Nick Borrego - Film & Gaming Score Concept Developer

More of Nick's creations can be found @ http://soundcloud.com/nick-borrego/tracks

Incognito members can share their sounds also @ http://soundcloud.com/
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:05 am

Hmmm Interesting mix songs ... Checking out Website.
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:12 am

Yaheard2008ep wrote:
Hmmm Interesting mix songs ... Checking out Website.

No doubt. Did you checkout some of his favorites? Some real talent there. Im ghost..0.01 sec. poof!!
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:42 am

I did some Interesting Mixes there Hmmm Where this kat from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Musical Lounge   Welcome to the Musical Lounge Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Musical Lounge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: Media Chat-
Jump to: