Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. I_vote_lcap★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. I_voting_bar★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. I_vote_lcap★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. I_voting_bar★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..

Go down 
+2
tbaby
weluv2play
6 posters
AuthorMessage
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Empty
PostSubject: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:42 am

Thread created for those Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..

*Birthdays Thread* here ->> http://www.incognito-x.com:80/t171-rememberin-birthdays#3768

Last edited by weluv2play on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:54 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 am

In Memoriam - Remembering September 11, 2001

Rose Beyond the Wall by A.L. Frink

A rose once grew
where all could see,
sheltered beside
a garden wall,
And as the days passed
swiftly by,
it spread its branches, straight and tall...

One day, a beam of light
shone through
a crevice that had
opened wide ~
The rose bent gently
toward its warmth
then passed beyond
to the other side

Now, you who deeply
feel its loss,
be comforted ~ the rose blooms there ~
its beauty even greater now,
nurtured by
God's own loving care.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:13 pm

In memory of 9/11 ...

Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:19 am

Holidays in United States in 2012
http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/

Holidays and Observances around the World
http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/

lol!

Last edited by weluv2play on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnidelyKWhiplash
SnidelyKWhiplash

Incognito Ryo : 1402

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:26 am

Crying or Very sad
Trisha, thank you for postin that vid.
After the first couple seconds of it, I was prepared to write it off and just move on. But somethin made me watch the rest of it. I'm really glad I did.
The images shown in this video brought back such strong memories and emotions, so much rage and pain, that my chest tightened up and I once again found myselves cryin like a lost child. Just as the images broadcast on that infamous day 10 yrs ago filled me with a righteous rage, and a heartsick pain that made me weep.
I have never forgotten the pain and anguish I felt in 2001, but I have allowed myselves to become somewhat complacent about it, as I am sure many Americans have. We, myselves and ALL Americans, need to be reminded every so often just how easily we can lose everything we hold so dear. Our Families and friends, our safety and security, our very way of life.
I'm goin to stop myselves right here before I really get up on my soapbox and start thumpin my chest like a Silverback, challengin all comers. This is neither the time nor the place for Geo-political discussions.

I will just say Thank You. And offer my small prayer.

May the GrandFather continue to hold the families and friends of all the victims of 11Sept2001 in the palm of his hand, granting them the strength and serenity to carry on. May He ensure that all those that suffered that day obtain their rightful place in the Summerlands. May the GrandFather further ensure that any and all that had a hand in the attrocities of that day, or attempt to perpetrate something of a similar nature, be swiftly led to the eternal punishment they so desperately deserve.
GrandFather, Please watch over this great country. Protect us from other's jealousies and hatreds, as well as from our own complacency and ignorances.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:22 am

No thanks needed Snidely. I know that none of us will ever forget what happened on 9/11. I saw my friend Terra_Cide from HSM tweet a link to it on 9/11 and so I passed it around cuz it really touched me too...
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Sad only 3 of 108 members touched on this topic. 1
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Well allot of people don't wanna live in the past of this horrific event it just so unreal like something you would see out of a movie.
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:51 am

It is sad and I wish ti forget it. But every year here it comes agian. I feel bad for those who were lost, but it has been 10years are we ever gonna move on and stop remind those who choice to forget. Its just to sad to keep dealing with.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:12 am

This is true, I know we do want to forget such about this horrible event as if it never happened. Of course that is nearly impossible given the magnitude of the event and I think that whenever 9/11 comes around, we all instantly think of what happened on that day. But remembering 9/11 isn't necessarily all bad because we can think of how our country came together and showed the rest of the world that it would not tolerate terrorism. Thankfully a few months ago, during the PSN outage, we were all made aware of the killing of one of the worlds most notorious leaders of terrorism, Bin Laden, and justice was served.

Yes, we don't want to constantly relive the past, but without the past there is no future. This event is behind us now and I remember it now only to honor those whose lives were lost. It also serves as a reminder how far we have come as a nation since then and that we should never take our safety for granted.

My heart still goes out to all friends and families of the victims in New York and hope that they have all somehow found peace during this past decade. :light:
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 am

Amen Sis Tbaby. Everyone's entitled to his/her own opinion. Some of us have been on the frontlines since that happened. So to forget isnt an option of opinions we have. But its only one day we are asked to send well wished to the families immediately affected by this unthinkable act. We're also asked every year to honor those Americans who were slaughtered on the beaches of France during Operation D-Day. On that day, the US forces lost over 6600 people who were brave and were fighting to save other peoples life. That was just the 1st day. More died the next day, weeks, months & years. And still suffering from that day. To make haste and wrap this up..We are more SAFER now.. before, during & after 9/11. Never Forget That. May God Bless America & The World. 1

Last edited by weluv2play on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 pm

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. 2djugd1
OCTOBER 1st-31st

The National Breast Cancer Foundation's mission is to save lives by increasing awareness of breast cancer through education and by providing mammograms for those in need. NBCF accomplishes this mission through various initiatives. NBCF programs provide women help for today and hope for tomorrow.

Show your support during the month of October by wearing pink on PS Home and off of PS Home. 1

http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:50 pm

weluv2play wrote:
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. 2djugd1
OCTOBER 1st-31st

The National Breast Cancer Foundation's mission is to save lives by increasing awareness of breast cancer through education and by providing mammograms for those in need. NBCF accomplishes this mission through various initiatives. NBCF programs provide women help for today and hope for tomorrow.

Show your support during the month of October by wearing pink on PS Home and off of PS Home. 1

http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/
TY for posting this weluv. I been tweeting about this too.

i will be rockin pink on home and since it is my favorite color, I will be wearing if in real life too n im always pink barbie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnidelyKWhiplash
SnidelyKWhiplash

Incognito Ryo : 1402

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Thanks for the Breast Cancer post WeLuv. Glad to see people thinkin about it
Everyone, please, wear yer pink...ribbons, shirts, hats, whatever.
I, myselves, never go anywhere without my pink ribbon as it's tattooed over my heart.
Too many people I have known and loved have been effected by this horrible disease. We need to do everything in our power to find a cure, and in the meantime educate people about it. Most people don't realize it, but men can get breast Cancer too. So please, check yerselves. I don't have the energy to mourn any more this year. (or this life)

Last edited by SnidelyKWhiplash on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:12 pm

This month is also Domestic Violence Awareness Month. So also wear purple to support this.
For more information, go to: http://dvam.vawnet.org/about/index.php
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:32 am

NmTime to breakout you greta SAVE THE TATA SHIRTS AND HATS omg and dont forget that purple thx tbaby for reminder both are very good cause my mothers cancer started in her breast so that scares me. As for domesticviolence my cuz was abused and beat everyday by exhusband so I support both cause both personnal to me

:light: :light: :light: :light: :light: :light: :light: :light:

So hold up ur lights and let them shine
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Smile Solid & Thanks For Your Support Incognito Members.

Solid & Thanks For Your Support Incognito Members. Smile
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:21 pm

ATTENTION: Sunday Nov 6, 2011 - Daylight Saving Time ends - Clock change/Daylight Saving Time
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:51 am

Good lookin out weluv. I just remembered that too. YAYS i love it when we gain an hour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:37 am

And who says that Daylight Savings Time doesnt really serve its purpose anymore? Extra hour of sleep in the morning makes a world of difference I'm sure for many of us ^__^
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:34 am

cheers Wishing everyone at Incognito a Super Mega Totally Thrilladelic Thanksgiving!!! MMMMUUUUAH!!! cheers

This is a great time to be thankful for what we have. I'm thankful for my daughter and my family, my health, and great friends! What are you thankful for?

I'll be hosting Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year. Got my sister, her boyfriend, and their daugher, my daughter and my housemate and then we having a few friends over too. So I got lots of cooking to do, but everyone is bringing over something. Well I better get going. Hope yall have a great one!

Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Ahhh sis!!! im thankful for my 4kids,my husband, my family, my life,my dreams coming true....im thankful for all my good friends, my incognito family, my brotherhood family, and all my internet friends... im thankful for the men and women fighting overseas and here at home to protect us... god bless their families who miss them today and ever day....we are all thankful for our troops.... whom hopely one day soon will get to come home.... god bless everyone and enjoy today and many more to come..... Hugs everyone
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:49 am

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 am

:rose: Happy Valentine's Day! :rose:
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:30 pm

HAPPY :love: VDAY HUGS AND KISSES. ...
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:28 pm

ATTENTION: Sunday March 11, 2012 Daylight Saving Time starts Clock change/Daylight Saving Time
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:22 am

We got some birthdays coming up!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:00 am

November 6, 2012 General Election Day November 6, 2012

George Bush World of Warcraft from AnimateIt.net

Last edited by weluv2play on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 pm

President Obama Wins Re-Election.

❤ Instructions ❤  
1. Wait for countdown.
2. Click "Continue as Free User".
3. Close page/pages that open.
4. Click the "X" ontop/near the nosvideo logo.
5. Switch to fullscreen for best viewage. (optional)
6. Enjoy the movie!!!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:51 am

★ Presidents Day ~ Feb 17, 2014 ★

Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Yes, Happy Presidents Day everyone! So what's your favorite president?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..   ★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc.. Empty

Back to top Go down

★ Special Occasions, Holidays, Moments etc..
Page 1 of 1