Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home I_vote_lcapUncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home I_voting_barUncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home I_vote_lcapUncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home I_voting_barUncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:44 pm

U3 mini-game coming to PS Home soon with a chance to win both PS Home virtual items AND a level 1 booster for multi-player mode of the actual game which is coming out soon. For info and video go to: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1199233p1.html
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
gamer_316
Ippon!
gamer_316

Incognito Ryo : 4452

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 pm

I saw this earlier today on the PS Forums, i'm really hoping the U3 space will be permanent & not just a temporary TGI type thing & the pre-order bonus don't look all that great, 4 me I hate 1 piece costumes & we already got a Nathan Drake outfit in the mall IN PIECES plus I bet its gonna be MALE ONLY & in the mall theres Chloe & Elena costumes once again IN PIECES
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/gamer316
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Hey gamer! I hadn't seen you post in a while. Where you been hiding? lol

But yea, I heard what you saying about wishing it would be a permanent space, but I'm sure it won't be just like the Resistance one and Dead Island in CP. And yes agree that I would rather the fits be in pieces so we could mix and match. O well, the game should still be fun while it is around. Since it is only a few levels, I would get bored of it quickly anyway, just like the Resistance space. Once I finished it I never went back LOL
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 pm

IKR gamer been MIA for the last 45 years lol
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
gamer_316
Ippon!
gamer_316

Incognito Ryo : 4452

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:24 am

I been hiding behind sum POS internet that won't allow me to do damn near anything. gotta love 50 million **Bleep** disconnections -____-
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/gamer316
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 am

Well at least you have some Internet than none at all.. So it 2 bad bro..
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Ahhh poot gamer I feel for you I been having interent problems since june last year. Cable company here still cant fix problem... Internet just drops and reboots for no reason... Yeah it can get very annoying... I hate when in coop game with friends and it crashes it blows.... But I hope your net working better now..as for uncharted 3 if we save on favs will it work like other places long gone but not forgoten... Tehe im gonna try
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Sorry to hear about yall's internet problems. I guess I have been lucky with that except for there was one day last month there was some outage in my area and I lost internet for one night and it wasn't repaired until the next day at noon. I hate when stuff like that happens cuz we all so dependent on the Internet these days.

And yes, I hope we are able to save the U3 game even after wave 3 is unlocked. It's a fun game and also a cool space to take pics too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:17 am

U3 mini-game such a great game. I played both lvls once and really enjoyed them. Now if only Sony would present us with a Madden Football mini where 21 players can play 2gether on Any Given Sunday. 1
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:17 am

Lolz headshot 1175 he adshot 1175 headshot 1175 gerade 10,000 bye sniper lolz oh yeah so loving this game
:laser:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home   Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3 Comes to PlayStation Home
Page 1 of 1