Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space I_vote_lcapRewards in Lockwood Publishing Space I_voting_barRewards in Lockwood Publishing Space I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space I_vote_lcapRewards in Lockwood Publishing Space I_voting_barRewards in Lockwood Publishing Space I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Empty
PostSubject: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:09 am

There were 2 rewards today and then there will be a new one each day starting at 7pm central.

1st one today (no longer available at the time of this posting) you got by stepping on the podium in the Sodium showroom and looking behind the big crab. I actually missed this one myself and so I don't even know what the reward is.

2nd one (available until 7pm CST 2nite): Wave to the big orange lizard and you get a vase of dead roses.

If you find out what the new reward is for the day and how to get it, please post here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:15 am

So you have to motion things? No wonder i only that silly black bag. Thnx 4 info T. 1
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:13 pm

To get the reward of the day (valid until 7pm today, 10/29), walk over to the lion statue with the skull and stand on the right side of it. It is located next to the doorway of the room on the far left of the space from when you enter the showroom, on the other side of the doorway than the little cemetery. You will get a stick of candles.
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Woot I am glad I got the rewards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Good until tonight (10/30) at 7pm CST
Gothic Chair - Walk to the Cauldron in the Main Hall when The Cauldron of the Sunless Kingdom is in the Lobby

Bumble Bee Sodium2 Racer Paint Scheme - Walk on the area where Sodium Tank Top Demo was in the left room of the Main Hall (Anyday)
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Good until tomorrow nite (10/31) at 7pm:
Crystal formation - Walk to the Crystal in front of the Male Runway (Left) in Main Hall when Female Retronaut is in the Lobby

Last edited by tbaby on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:22 am

I heard that the last reward here was a tombstone and the Lockwood clues mentioned the Cemetary Shadows baseball guys there. I thought you might need to do a gesture at them to get the reward, but I tried everything and nothing worked. It looks like the gothic chair is still being given away for standing in front of the cauldron, so I think we will have to wait until tomorrow (after 7pm CST) to try to get the tombstone.
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:26 am

Thanks for the tips! I can't wait for more freebies!

:game:
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:21 pm

OK, the new tombstone reward is now available in the space (until 7pm CST tomorrow). Just walk up to the giant baseball player in the main lobby and so the "Disagree" action from the "Conversation" menu. That should be the last of the rewards and then I think they will cycle back through them again a day at a time (just like they did with the last set of rewards), which is good because I missed the 1st one lol
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:31 am

Oprah & "The View" give better gifts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space   Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space Empty

Back to top Go down

Rewards in Lockwood Publishing Space
Page 1 of 1