Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Operation Raccoon City I_voting_barResident Evil: Operation Raccoon City I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Operation Raccoon City I_voting_barResident Evil: Operation Raccoon City I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Incognito Ryo : 1209

Biography

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 am

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City will take place between Resident evil 2 and 3, after the T-virus outbreak. You will play as Umbrella Corp. Service Operatives. These characters you are allowed to play as are as followed...

"Vector" - Master of stealth, real name unknown
Hector Hivers - Explosives expert, codename Beltway
Michaela Heinzwaffen - Team medic, codename Bertha
Vladimir Bodrovski- Designated marksman, codename Spectre
Karena Lesproux- Team leader and a USS Commander, codename Lupo
Christine Yamata- A USS Field scientist, codename Four-Eyes

Last edited by Acistian on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:01 am

As the character you have chosen to play as, you will roam the streets of Racoon City, looking to exterminate zombies and the S.T.A.R.S Operatives. Along the way you will meet key Resident evil characters, which you will decide if you will let live, or kill off. Killing off a main character will affect the story line onto a different path. (this game from my point of view is like a "What If" scenario.)
Some of the key characters you will be able to come across are:

Leon S. Kennedy
Claire Redfield
Chris Redfield
HUNK
Albert Wesker <3
Nicholai Ginovaef

Other enemies:
Nemesis Beta parasite
Zombie
Crimson Head
Licker
MA-121 Hunter α
T-103
Nemesis T-02
Zombie Dog
G-Birkin
Spec Ops
RPD Officers
Mercenaries
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:07 am

Weapons:
Handguns
Flamethrower
Sniper Rifles
Shotguns
SMGs
LMGs
Grenade Launcher
Knife
Flash Grenades
Frag Grenades
Proximity Bombs
Minigun
more to come...
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 am

Following the same steps of Resident Evil Outbreak as far as gameplay, there have been some changes compared to the normal feel of Resident Evil. You can now move and shoot at the same time! The infection status has been upgraded, though somewhat the same as outbreak. Once infected, your screen will slowly turn blue. Once its near fully blue, you have a few seconds to wreak havoc in a semi-zombie form. In this form you are immune to shots and hits on any part of your body besides your head. Once the virus fully takes over, you lose all control of your character, and your team mates must kill you in order for you to respawn.

Online gameplay will feature four player co-op, but there are six characters, so choices of who you play with and who you play as will definatly affect how you'll be able to work together and survive as a team.

Release date: March 20th, 2012
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Page 1 of 1