Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Getting to know you... Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Getting to know you... Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Getting to know you... Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Getting to know you... Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Getting to know you... Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Getting to know you... Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Getting to know you... Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Getting to know you... Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Getting to know you... Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Getting to know you... Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Getting to know you... I_vote_lcapGetting to know you... I_voting_barGetting to know you... I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Getting to know you... I_vote_lcapGetting to know you... I_voting_barGetting to know you... I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Getting to know you...

Go down 
+4
geomon19
tbaby
Sophronia
Acistian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Incognito Ryo : 1209

Biography

Getting to know you... Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:17 am

Just a general chat, of continuous topics... making friends and such.
*Ahem*

Hello all, how's life been treating you?
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Incognito Ryo : 2286

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:07 am

Acistian wrote:
Just a general chat, of continuous topics... making friends and such.
*Ahem*

Hello all, how's life been treating you?

Not bad, working on fun stuff for incognito and other things!

milky-victory
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 am

thats cool. hubby n i just got done watching gnomeo and juliet while i've been researching.... decided to do a big batch more or less cause I can't sleep. Plus, idk... it makes me feel like I'm working, and I like it... can't stand doing nothing.... going stir crazy.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:00 pm

hey yall. thought I would post and say hi. sadly, I am hella sick. I think I caught a bug ugh! Sad I got my laptop and PS3 in my bedroom and will be stayin home in bed doing stuff Very Happy

i need to create my character for DCUO and play and also more U3 of course. I stayed up late Tuesday night after I had gotten the game, but haven't really gotten a chance to play it again since. But hopefully I will this weekend.

For more about me, check out my post on the 1st page of this thread: http://www.incognito-x.com/t155-greetings-welcomes-intro-yourself-here
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:19 pm

tbaby wrote:
hey yall. thought I would post and say hi. sadly, I am hella sick. I think I caught a bug ugh! Sad I got my laptop and PS3 in my bedroom and will be stayin home in bed doing stuff Very Happy

i need to create my character...

You'll have to let me know if the free version of DCUO is worth it because of the limitations of a free account. I was given a free copy of it, and never really bothered to try it out. If I do play it, I'd wanna be evil MUhahahahaahah XD.

Hope you get better D= Its it a cold, flu, or some sort of infection?
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:46 pm

OK, I know there are a lot of things it lacks compared to having a paid subscription, but I didn't know if i would be playing it that much to make it worth it. I haven't played it yet. I still need to create a character.

Yea, I think I got some kind of cold, it culd be somethin else idk. i havent been to doctor but i jus resting and drinkin lots of OJ lol
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Just a bit of irony, and it made me kinda chuckle to myself a bit. Your username, that's the exact same username my mother uses. lol

Your real name wouldn't be Tina would it?
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 pm

awwww how cute. No my real name is Trisha and u can call me that toos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:08 pm

oh.. wait, blonde moment your name is in your signature XD.
Back to top Go down
geomon19
Hello, Hello, Thanks!
geomon19

Incognito Ryo : 95

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi. I'm the guy that beat everyone in the world to become the first, best, and only Survivor Loft Champion. king
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Hey GEO!!!! It's the king of home lol
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:41 am

Not everyone geo lolz remeber loft space was limited btw I didnt get to play ahhhh hum so tech. U didnt beat everyone in the world... Only the ones who played lolz.... Hummm we gonna have another event like this ep.. Btw this is rhonda and hey sis you should have kicked butt girl lolz iknow that event must of been hella fun...wish I got in
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks sis. Yea, I was the last girl standing and got to the finals with geo and gamer. At one point I thought I was in 1st and had a chance to win and then fell awwww dern. It was a hard final challenge but at least I made it to the finals. Im sure u wuld have done awesome cuz ur rly good at glitching and stuff. I wish you was there too to give more of a chance for the girls to win ^__^
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:52 am

Lolz yes sis I would have gave a 110% for us lolz girl u know me glitcher 4life gamer by choice lolz
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:56 am

yea i kno u wuld have sis, 4 sure. wuld have been cool to see a girl like u win and beat geo and gamer.
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:13 am

but sis I was cheering for u lolz :bunny: you know geo cheated lolz joking
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:33 am

awww ty sis and LOL at Geo cheatin. he gotta see u sayin that LOL and oooo gamer was heated cuz geo beat him too.
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:51 am

I bet king :game: lolz
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 am

OK, well even though I was sick in bed all weekend cooped up in my room with my laptop and ps3, I still managed to get a little reading done and finally got to play DCUO which I can see why it is so addictive. EP told me last night to try some echinacea so I gonna call the CVS up the street from my house and see if they have it. So I will be staying home and not going to class today. Since Im up kinda early cuz we gained an hour yesterday, I thought I would check to see what's goin down on the site.
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Well, played DCUO yesterday. Made a evil character and a good character lol.

Does anyone know if you can create parties with a free account?

@ Tbaby would you mind if I added you via PS?
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:06 pm

@Acistian:
O snap, I made a heroine and she called TrinityElektra. I trying to see who wants to play the game here: http://www.incognito-x.com/t495-dcuo-game-launch
And yes, we can create a group with free membership. You need a paid membership to create a league.
And sure ma, I can. I need to make room on my list tho cuz its full (have I mentioned lately how much I hate that 100 friend limit?) I'll get to that soon! My PSN ID is tbaby2008 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:51 am

I cant lauch dc unver.. Stupid game dont load at all and everytime I try to load it ps3 locks up now foe real am I only one having issues with this game....
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:10 am

Sorry sis. The DCUO servers do become unavailable from time to time for maintenance and they have been very busy lately since the game has been made available for free. The first time I tried to play the server was unavailable and I could not connect, but when I tried again later it was fine. Ever since then, whenever I tried to play it has been fine. We can try sometime after meeting on Wednesday and see. Check out the DCUO Game Launch thread I started cuz I trying to find out who wants to play: http://www.incognito-x.com/t495-dcuo-game-launch
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:05 am

I just would loke to play it one time syarted to buy dc last might at walmart still 59 bucks thou and iy free online hummm messed up why cost not drop
Back to top Go down
minskey7
minskey7

Incognito Ryo : 1837

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Oh yea im back lol how is everyone i been absent from site for months. Job been crazy traveling just moved bought new place few months ago and well kids and sports. But any way hope all is well with you all
Back to top Go down
http://www.Incognito-x.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Welcome back Minskey! Good to finally see you back on here. It's been a while hunh. Don't work too hard. I'm still on winter break until Jan 17 after finishing another semester. The holidays have been nice. Spent a couple of weeks with my family back in New Mexico for Christmas. So how was the holidays for you? Did you have a good new years?
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 am

Missed you minskey...Welcome back YEAH
Back to top Go down
minskey7
minskey7

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 am

Thank you girls! Yea tabby had great holidays I love it being a parent I just love to see my gf kids and mines faces light up. Should of seen um all got them all there own ps3 so no more fighting over it we now have 5 ps3 in this house and when the bby gets older some day 6 lol what a gamer family huh lol. Well hope everyone at incognito had good holidays and an even better yr to come.. Incognito for the win Woot Woot
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am

We had a great christmas. Kids got mongoose and bmx bikes for christmas. Lol 5ps3 wow no fighting lol. You sure his got my game no I dont, ready for that. Goodluck with 7different game console,3gameboys, 2 dslite, 2psp , my kids are still fighting over them, lol. But I wouldnt trade them 4 the world . Love family time.
Back to top Go down
minskey7
minskey7

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Well lol I got um all lbp2 it's all they play lol so I'm covered lol they all got dsi xls for back ups lol video geek family lol Ikr oh well they good kids so I spoil um
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:36 pm

YAYS for time with our kids and families! Very Happy

The best gift I got for Christmas this year was time with my familty back home in New Mexico as I don't get to seem them very much. Almost all my family is back there and I have a really big fam! Last year was the 1st year my daughter understood what Christmas was and this year she was ready and had lots of fun with her many cousins. She will be 4 at the end of next month and its been cute seeing her play games on my DS and trying to play with me on my PS3, especially during the Extra Life gaming marathon this past October. Lots of cute puzzle games for her cuz she loves solving stuff cuz she is sooooo smart and sooo cute when she figures things out. I couldn't believe that my fam all pitched in to buy me a Kyros which is like an iPad but an Android one and I been making pics with my fam. If you follow me on Twitter you might have seen some of them as well as the pics of when that deer hit me on my drive back to Dallas Sad

Looking forward to a great new 2012 with everyone at Incognito! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:50 am

*Topic Moved to New Member Section*
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:47 am

Hello Club Incognito.. Play here.. I'm pleased to meet ya all & happy to be here. So sorry NASCAR Daytona 500 was postponed. It's not easly getting up @ 2am to watch a race and still havta work. Well we'll try it again tomorrow morning. "Eww you watch cars going around in a circle for 5hrs?" Heck yea.. doesnt everyone? Well you like watching Justin Bieber moonwalking & i enjoy watching the production 750+HP of those silly stock cars. Even. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:51 am

Weird mind set today... random questions and statements I was thinking to myself.... some might not make any sense, some might be stupid, some might make you think, some might make you think I'm an idiot LOL. Welcome to the Mind of Acistian... =D

1. Why are we called Americans? Shouldn't Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, etc be called Americans? "North and South America wtf? We should be called United State-sians

2. Since a tomato is considered a fruit, is a watermelon considered part of the squash family? or is a goose neck squash considered part of the watermelon family? Why is a watermelon called a watermelon? Last time I checked it was filled not hollow like a melon or a cantaloupe. I can understand the water part... but the melon is crazy...

3. Why the heck do we call our Holidays "National"? They're observed. If it was national, everyone would get the day off.

4. Watched Dane Cook's "The Finger".... who the heck did came up with flipping the birdie anyways? Wth where they thinking? dumbarses LOL

5. Wow, Cheese is one of the best inventions ever... too bad I'm lactose Intolerant.

6. I wonder if they'll ever put a butter knife thingy on a spork. What would they call it? a Sporf?

7. *Shakes fist at the TV* DARN YOU NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL!!!!

8. Ironically, I'm still very young, yet I usually tell people younger, that I feel old and soon I'll be rockin in my rockin chair, holding my cane, ready to chase the trouble making whipper-snappers to get off my lawn.

9. To be honest, I just don't give a flying... wait, wait... wait.... wait? I actually forgot what I was thinking about. Suspect

Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:53 am

OK AC you have some good questions..but I've always wondered who named everything. Why does it have that name really...like zebra monkeys, blue sky,orange,an bat,why are they 2different bat,cars and everything Leslie. Really who named them and why do we call it that??????
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Well, supposedly, the English language in itself is based off of multiple languages such as French, Germanic, Greek, Latin, etc... but originally I believe that not much was originally English as it is today. OLD English yes, but that can still follow lines of Germanic wording and pronounce. In other words, it's not what we call them, its what we shortened and copied off other languages. Slang being one of them... milky-hit

BUFALUS (Latin) or Buffalo which sounds better? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you...   Getting to know you... Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: General Boards :: New Member Section-
Jump to: