Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
The Spotlight Season Finale Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
The Spotlight Season Finale Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
The Spotlight Season Finale Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

The Spotlight Season Finale Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
The Spotlight Season Finale Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
The Spotlight Season Finale Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
The Spotlight Season Finale Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
The Spotlight Season Finale Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
The Spotlight Season Finale Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
The Spotlight Season Finale Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
The Spotlight Season Finale I_vote_lcapThe Spotlight Season Finale I_voting_barThe Spotlight Season Finale I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
The Spotlight Season Finale I_vote_lcapThe Spotlight Season Finale I_voting_barThe Spotlight Season Finale I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

The Spotlight Season Finale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

The Spotlight Season Finale Empty
PostSubject: The Spotlight Season Finale   The Spotlight Season Finale EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:39 pm

This Thursday at the Community Theater they will be showing all the episodes of the Spotlight including the Season Finale, Episode 3.2! Nothing else will be playing in the theater. This will be a big event with many special guests, including Glasswalls himself! Narde15 from GI will be a guest speaker and darkan12-nl will be the announcer. There will also be a commercial presentation of the Homelings by LittlePeddler. Look for me and other members of PS Talent on the silver screen. This is gonna be EPIC!
The Spotlight Season Finale Season-finale-flyer-final

P.S. Be on the lookout for new promotional posters that will be posted all across PS Home on Thursday Very Happy

Last edited by tbaby on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Season Finale   The Spotlight Season Finale EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:58 pm

BTW, here's a link to a previous post for the last PS Talent Premier, which featured Episode 3.1, my debut for being in a PST production: http://www.incognito-x.com/t336-silver-screen-extravaganza

Remember, be sure to get there early for the gathering outside the theater. I'm so excited! bounce cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Season Finale   The Spotlight Season Finale EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Can't wait for 2nite! It's gonna be EPIC! Check the Message of the Day and you will see a full paragraph of this historical event. I feel lucky to be part of it! So look for me (as Nurse Alice) and other members of PS Talent on the silver screen for the Spotlight Marathon as all episodes are played. Be on the lookout for GlassWalls and Narde15 of GI toos. WOOT!
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Season Finale   The Spotlight Season Finale EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:36 am

This was an awesome event great to see so many together but after third time view it and no reward I gave up btw love the calander tehe great job coco and others and omg mob was so funny
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Season Finale   The Spotlight Season Finale EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:40 pm

awww sorry you didn't get the reward Rhonda. I didn't get it at first either, but when I froze once and came back I got it.

But YES it was awesome! Loved seeing everyone there. The calendar was awesome and it was great to see all the episodes back to back, including episode 3.1 that I was in. Great interview with Narde15 in the season finale and darkan12-nl did a great job as the announcer too!
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Season Finale   The Spotlight Season Finale EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:45 pm

btw, I posted the video for Episode 3.1 that I was in at the end of the previous thread for the last PST premier: http://www.incognito-x.com/t336-silver-screen-extravaganza#5235

Last edited by tbaby on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Season Finale   The Spotlight Season Finale EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Lolz yes tbaby it was watch three times here still no prize
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spotlight Season Finale   The Spotlight Season Finale Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spotlight Season Finale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: All Regions-
Jump to: