Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet I_vote_lcapCogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet I_voting_barCogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet I_vote_lcapCogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet I_voting_barCogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet   Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:28 am

Hey Wanna thank Gamer for providing the cheat sheet so that everyone can get the rewards from the game:

The Sheet tell ya how to move the blocks so enjoy the free rewards Very Happy

Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Image20111109234613309
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet   Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:46 am

TY for posting this, but can someone please explain how you read this cheat sheet? lol.
I got the bronze tshirts during the beta and haven't played since. Not sure how to read these tho.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
gamer_316
Ippon!
gamer_316

Incognito Ryo : 4452

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet   Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:36 am

basically u just click the #s in order like #1 is bottom left so u click bottom left, #2 is bottom right so u click bottom right & so on. also as I was playin as u turn the cube to its sides the yellow square u use always starts in the bottom left so that'll help u get dun faster, only thing to worry about is speed. Silver is easy to earn with the cheat sheet but u gotta be fast to get gold
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/gamer316
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet   Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:39 am

o ok. ty gamer.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet   Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Cogs Demo (In the Hub) Cheat Sheet
Page 1 of 1