Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests I_vote_lcapFinally we're able to block random Friend Requests I_voting_barFinally we're able to block random Friend Requests I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests I_vote_lcapFinally we're able to block random Friend Requests I_voting_barFinally we're able to block random Friend Requests I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamer_316
Ippon!
gamer_316

Incognito Ryo : 4452

Biography

Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Empty
PostSubject: Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests   Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:05 pm

with the Firmware update of v4.00 on the PS3 (details found here: http://www.incognito-x.com/t560-ps3-system-software-update-v400#5411) we are finally able to filter out random ppl from adding us & stopping msgs from comin thru by random ppl. I kno many ppl hate random adds especially women who are always gettin harassed (which i've experienced :fp: ) & it is just very annoying & as i've seen from a few posts on the forums there are quite a few ppl who love this fact, now hopefully like others have said maybe we could block random PMs in the future but 4 now this will be somethin to experiment with
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/gamer316
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests   Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Yes Gamer, when I saw this feature in your list that got me very interested. When your friends list is full then you can't receive any friend requests, but if you can block them in any case I think that is great for those random "fly bys" that we get when out in public. I know we can block PM's from certain people as soon as we put them on block or ignore, but of course it would be way cool if we could block them before we even knew who they were in the case of random pervs/noobs or whatever ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
gamer_316
Ippon!
gamer_316

Incognito Ryo : 4452

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests   Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:19 pm

yea I mentioned sum ppl like to keep their FLs full so they can't get random adds & the ppl that have replied to that statement said they are deleting a few ppl that have been offline 4 awhile or they don't talk to since they can use the filter lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/gamer316
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests   Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:23 pm

LOL too funny. i actually wish Sony could increase the friend list limit cuz I think 100 is too small. I mean if you look at it like a normal social network, there really should not be a limit. I hate deleting people in general cuz its always good to keep all contacts cuz u just never know.

As far as blocking goes, the feature that I still want is the ability for us to block our avatars from users that are harrassing you. if they can't see you, then they have no target to harass. Sony could make us appear as "ghosts" like when we are being loaded into a new space to the offending user. I think it would be like combining the current text/pm blocking feature on home with the displaying of loading avatars. But i guess that might be too much data to keep track of on the Sony servers idk. It would be cool tho.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests   Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally we're able to block random Friend Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: All Regions-
Jump to: