:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Best Documentary Ever!! - The Story Of Earth
by weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
by weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
by RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

» Life Less Serious - Joe Rogan, Duncan Trussell ...
by weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
by weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
by tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
by rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
by tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
by tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
by tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby

Yaheard2008ep

rhondatommy

weluv2play

CalmDisaster

Sophronia

gamer_316

Acistian

Iceandspice

SnidelyKWhiplash

Share | 

Incognito Meeting Recap 1.4.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Incognito Meeting Recap 1.4.12   Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Incognito Meeting Recap

Incognito Announcements:

FIRST MEETING OF 2012 and OMG I must say it is awesome, I would like t o welcome everyone back from a mini vacay hope everyone enjoyed there awesome Holidays and New Years.

https://2img.net/h/i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k560/IncognitoEp/IMAG0287-1.jpg

PS Home:

First update for the New Year I mean it is exciting I must say first up is the Red Bull major Update here is a Video recap of all it awesomeness.

There is a personal space which is 4.99 (Apt) or the bundle with clothes and the apt (6.99) your choice.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7154/6636292087_235875bc9f.jpg

Granzella’s highly-anticipated Grand Edo of Nippon game space for all of us to have and see Very Happy. There are three games in the space that are currently up, hopefully the Spirit hunter game will be uploaded soon.

Also on the list CreekFall Apt will grace our present tomorrow if you haven't had the chance to check it out make sure you contact one of our awesome Community Volunteers for a tour of the space before you purchase it. Also you can check it out in the Open House also. Vid below.

Billabong:
2 Hats -.99
3 Tee (Ladies) -.99
2 Coats (Ladies) -.99
3 Shorts (Ladies) - .99
1 Dress (Ladies) - 1.99

My Deco
Tables, Chairs, Rugs, Lamp, Wall Hangings - 1.49

CastleVania Tattoo -.99 M/F

Costumes:

1.99 Bundle

Community Theater

GamerIndepth released a new video plus Replay with Doc serves up a very special interview. Next Luge Control returns with her fourth episode. Join Luge and her gamer girlfriends as they host a party complete with gamer snack recipes and a “Bro” counter.

Also EA and BattleField3 is hosting a event on Saturday, January 7th you can add Jonathan Davis from Korn (PSN ID: JonathanDavisBF3) or Mickey Factz (PSN ID: MickeyFactzBF3) also Visit blogs.battlefield.ea.com for more info.

Loot updated the EOD from crackle list of movies : Year One, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, The Toy, The Life and Death of Bobby Z, Tekkonkinkreet, Immortal Beloved, The Juror, Kaena: The Prophecy, The Messengers, Midnight Express, Spun, Zombie Strippers, Wild Things: Foursome, Groundhog Day and so on.

Well that is a full update of home hope to see everyone there if you have any questions please message me or any of the staff.

PS Store:

First Store Update of the Year here we go if you are a PSN Plus member you got the hook up Very Happy

PS Plus

Games

TNT Racers + Trial ($9.99)
TNT Racers is a fun multiplayer racing game full of variety, combining fast as lightning race action with brand new features. The Shadow Race feature lets every player stay in the race even if a driver is clearly in an inferior position.
ESRB rated E
File size 150 MB

NFL Blitz ($14.99)
The all-new NFL Blitz combines the arcade-style gameplay from the original with the deep, immersive game modes of today! Whether you’re battling your rival in a 7-on-7 grudge match or fighting your way through a season of the Blitz Gauntlet, Every Game Is a Two-Minute Drill!
ESRB rated E10+
File size 1.9 GB

Darksiders ($19.99)
Darksiders is a third-person, single player action/adventure game inspired by the characters, themes and mythology of the apocalypse and the battle of Armageddon described by the Book of Revelation.
ESRB rated M
File size 10 GB

Incognito Expedition

We just hung out in the club and played some tunes. What will be the next Expedition for 1.11.12 you Decide : http://www.incognito-x.com/t617-incognito-expedition-11112#5609

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incognito-x.forumotion.com

Incognito Meeting Recap 1.4.12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: Meeting Recaps 2012-
Jump to: