Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself I_vote_lcap[Game] I Can't Kill Myself I_voting_bar[Game] I Can't Kill Myself I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
[Game] I Can't Kill Myself I_vote_lcap[Game] I Can't Kill Myself I_voting_bar[Game] I Can't Kill Myself I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

[Game] I Can't Kill Myself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

[Game] I Can't Kill Myself Empty
PostSubject: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:55 am

[Game] I Can't Kill Myself XvCDJ

I CAN"T KILL MYSELF

In this game, unlike all others, you have to kill yourself! But don't think it's that easy, because...just watch the example!

=====================================================================

Example

person1: I make a rope, and hang my head on it, so I die.
person2: The rope snaps + new suicide

person1: I aim a gun at my head and fire!
person2: The gun jams + new suicide

person1: throw a grenade at the ground and wait for it to explode.
person2: You wait, but it doesn't explode, you then realize you forgot to cook the grenade + new suicide

*Victory Conditions*

-Kill yourself with an idea that cannot be reflected like in the examples.
-The first guy who will kill himself is the winner of the game.

Let's begin then!

Like a Star @ heaven Note: Game is PS3 platform user friendly. Just register @ top of page

Last edited by weluv2play on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sneekattak420
Hello, Hello, Thanks!

Incognito Ryo : 84

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:39 am

i kill myself by jumping in front of a speeding train
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:18 am

The train derails before it reaches you.
I run into a tornado.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 am

The tornado suddenly vanishes leaving you alone on the ground.

You pull out a knive and stab yourself in the heart, making sure that the blade pierces the skin and enters your heart and you fall to the ground bleeding.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Incognito Ryo : 1209

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:16 pm

The blade, still being in the wound, plugs up some of the bleeding. Luckily there's a hospitol near by and you were able to be saved, though unfortunatly, the hospitol bill might cause additional suicidal thoughts.

(Dark humor: But you could you imagine what the doctors would be thinking if someone suicided right infront of the building like that? They'd all be WTF?! .... diagnose mental instability! To the Wha-mobile!)

Decapitation on thyself...
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:39 pm

You go to the mailbox pull out your mail. See a letter from the hospital. Opens to read looks at cost. Falls over dead from massive heartattack.
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Your neignbor sees you collapse, he quickly uses CPR and you are revived.

Used again since no one saved me: Attempts to Decapitate with a sharp sword.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:02 am

Out of nowhere an eagle swoops down from the sky and snatches the sword out of your hand before you are able to decapitate yourself.

You walk over to your car and reach for the glove compartment. You pull out your gun that is in there. You fully load the gun with bullets that were also in the glove compartment. You point the gun at the temple of your head and pull the trigger. The gun does go off and a bullet pierces your skull, goes through your brain and exits the back side of your head. You fall to the ground and die almost instantly. Your brain activity completely stops and so does your heart.

People that were nearby and who heard the gun shot come to see what as happend and find you dead upon arrival. They call the paramedics, but you are dead and there is nothing that can be done. You are pronounced dead and the time and date is noted. This is not a dream, you are indeed dead.
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 pm

The Doctors officially have you transported to the morg. Your placed into a bady bag and stored into their cold storage, but fate had other plans, the man upstairs decides to give you another chance at life. You awake within the body bag, shivering. You manage to rip the bag open, and get yourself out. Your feel touch the icy cold floor, and you fall to your knees with a cry, "DAG NABBIT!'

(P.S. Tbaby the term for that is God Powering or God Mode (giving another player no chance to reply with a reasonable action) in games like these [for your post] It's kind of unfair to others, because it's a... how can I put it... no physical way to go along with the game by saving someone. The trick is to stump people for the person tryin to kill themself, and for the rescuer to come up with a reasonable logical way to save them. Otherwise, like I've posted to reply to your post, there is no sure way to die, at least I hope that's right. I use to play these kind of game back on another site. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, and this isn't my game of course, but I'm just looking at it for the whole group of people playing. :bag: Am I wrong for doing so? )

Falls into the ocean with a chain wrapped around the hands and legs.

Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Yes AC, I thought I understand the point of the game. Sorry, I was just going for the win per weluv2play's goal of the game:

*Victory Conditions*

-Kill yourself with an idea that cannot be reflected like in the examples.
-The first guy who will kill himself is the winner of the game.

You resurrected the person through divine intervention so that is a "reflect" by you. So i guess this game can go on forever Laughing

Last edited by tbaby on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Quoted from my quote lol, "Otherwise, like I've posted to reply to your post, there is no sure way to die." So yes, I do take responsibility for that post. =] But was just setting an example, that was my only intention. I didn't mean to offend or anything... so darn my timidness XD.
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:33 am

LoL ive seen this game go in the 100 thousands without a winner. Originally it's set-up for creator of game to save everyone. Then i thought.. Why not turn that power over to the ppl. That way it's much harder plus, everyone can share the task of creator & saviour. So this is an exclusive if ya ask me. Anyway...

I dive into an active volcano wearing gasoline drawers. "it burns! it burns!" haha
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:58 am

Ties bungie around your feet you bounce out of the volcano bruised but alive.

OK walks in front of a speed similar its not stopping should I move no... hit by the truck....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game] I Can't Kill Myself   [Game] I Can't Kill Myself Empty

Back to top Go down

[Game] I Can't Kill Myself
Page 1 of 1