Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
BrainStorm - Page 2 Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
BrainStorm - Page 2 Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
BrainStorm - Page 2 Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

BrainStorm - Page 2 Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
BrainStorm - Page 2 Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
BrainStorm - Page 2 Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
BrainStorm - Page 2 Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
BrainStorm - Page 2 Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
BrainStorm - Page 2 Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
BrainStorm - Page 2 Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
BrainStorm - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrainStorm - Page 2 I_voting_barBrainStorm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
BrainStorm - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrainStorm - Page 2 I_voting_barBrainStorm - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

BrainStorm

Go down 
+6
SnidelyKWhiplash
DEMADNESS13
tbaby
ochenara
rhondatommy
Yaheard2008ep
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

BrainStorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:55 pm

rhondatommy wrote:
Ummm ok
srry sis, did i confuse u? basically was jus saying that any of us can post anything on the activity board, which i think is hella cool. and then we can filter the events by either "all" or "friends only". so i think we shuld ask EP to see if he wanna post something about future events on there. Unless he wanna use that Incognito_Maiden account which we used to get messages from about the club.

now that i think about it, EP said there was supposed to be a big event at the end of the month and also we still waiting for that Court is Now in Session show to be released.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Umm not confused lolz sis just cant wait to flesh mob 2.foe ok
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 pm

k sis. muahz.
i cant wait for Flesh Mob 2.foe eitha lol. we gonna get neked again! we the only club that does that u kno. thats why we r Incognito! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:15 pm

cheers Hellz yeah we are INCOGNITO WOOTWOOT
Back to top Go down
Burbie52
Default Avatar

Incognito Ryo : 5

PostSubject: Valentine dance   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:02 pm

How about we host a Valentine dance somewhere? I would let you work out the details, but it could be the day after which would be a regular meeting day, or possibly the weekend before on a Saturday. If we could have a server to ourselves that would be nice, there are several spaces that might suit, like the Hudson theater which is rarely used anymore. Like I said I thought I would throw it out there and see what you think. Might even make it formal if you like.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm up for any kind of party with Incognito anytime, anywhere lol.

But sounds cool Burbie. I'm down. Dern, now i need a date lol
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:30 am

Ok crazy idea here but lets try girls vs. guys chess game just a thought . We have so many member we could try this lolz humm or checker game I missed last one.

Last edited by rhondatommy on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thx sis)
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:36 am

Burbie52 wrote:
How about we host a Valentine dance somewhere? I would let you work out the details, but it could be the day after which would be a regular meeting day, or possibly the weekend before on a Saturday. If we could have a server to ourselves that would be nice, there are several spaces that might suit, like the Hudson theater which is rarely used anymore. Like I said I thought I would throw it out there and see what you think. Might even make it formal if you like.
good idea burbie have everyone one dress up fancy and a few as cupid. Hummm sounds fun where to party thou. We need a large area so others can join. No one left out. Wow cupid shots up ...o.O the fun to be had lol
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 pm

rhondatommy wrote:
Ok crazy idea here but lets try girls vs. guys chest game just a thought . We have so many member we could try this lolz humm or checker game I missed last one.
LOL sis, you typed "chest" instead of "chess". I had missed the last life-size checker game the club had too. I think it was a little before I joined. I don't know all the rules to play chess. I remember my nerdy brother trying to teach when we were young, but I would rather beat him playing basketball or something like that lol. Was such a tomboy growin up lol.
IDK sounds like a fun game, but maybe we go with some of the other suggestions that we talked about last night. AC had made some nice suggestions and Soph's suggestion about the Glasswalls dress up party sounded cute and fun too. I would love to put some pink hair on my avatar lol.
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Humm Idea soph we shots people off onto helicoptor area in the sver barracks. O.o sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Incognito Ryo : 1209

Biography

PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:20 am

I just had an idea, but it would require an item that can double as a wall...

Make a maze with no wall blocks, so people can run around indefinatly, but put a mix of 'Tag" into it and you have a game of "survive" or "infection." You have have the one who is it, could dress up like a zombie or a masked feind or something like that lol, and try to tag people running around in the maze. Since it is a maze, the people running around could make a wrong turn and end up getting taged, thusly having to sit out the rest of the game.

For Infection, if a person gets tagged, they have to join the ranks of the person tagging, running around to help tag everyone else who isn't infected, which means if there are two or more 'infected', people are gonna get cornered, and it makes it all the more interesting.

You can technically put more themes into the game such as, a little red ridding hood theme for survival. Have everyone dressed as girls, running away from the big bad wolf (person with the werewolf outfit), we can make it funny by having the tagger dressed as a mailbox or any of the modern camo outfits or it would have been kinda cool if everyone had a modern camo outfit so that the tagger is running around as a witch, and if they tag you, you turn into a potted plant or whatever your camo outfit is.

Even for valentines day, we can get humorous with it. The tagger is infected with cupid's arrow, run before they give you a koody infested kiss LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BrainStorm   BrainStorm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BrainStorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: Events-
Jump to: