Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Rumor: No more used games? Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Rumor: No more used games? Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Rumor: No more used games? Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Rumor: No more used games? Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Rumor: No more used games? Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Rumor: No more used games? Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Rumor: No more used games? Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Rumor: No more used games? Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Rumor: No more used games? Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Rumor: No more used games? Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Rumor: No more used games? I_vote_lcapRumor: No more used games? I_voting_barRumor: No more used games? I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Rumor: No more used games? I_vote_lcapRumor: No more used games? I_voting_barRumor: No more used games? I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Rumor: No more used games?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Incognito Ryo : 1209

Biography

Rumor: No more used games? Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: No more used games?   Rumor: No more used games? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:41 pm

http://www.gamezone.com/products/playstation-4/news/ps4-xbox-720-would-suffer-if-they-block-used-games

(Related to Tbaby's post about the next upcoming PS, just more narrowed down to the Anti-used game feature.)

If this happens to be true, used game companies with plummet. How do you all feel about this? Is it a good decision?

Pros: ?
Cons: ?

My pros and cons - (Based on opinion)

Pros: Companies will get more cut for their hard work, a possible new anti-piracy?
Cons: Gamer Approval, Used Game retailers plummet, full priced games.

How do you feel the age of gaming is fairing?
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: No more used games?   Rumor: No more used games? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:24 am

Well Honesty You can't faze out Used games cause consumers want a disk cause it makes you feel that you actually own the content and say if you purchase something from the PSN store. You only have 5 times to download it and that it so if you have a YLOD and or need space on your HD be careful so that you want loose your content.
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: No more used games?   Rumor: No more used games? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:34 am

That's BS games like skyrim and assassin creed download there goes your hdd space geez no way
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: No more used games?   Rumor: No more used games? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:37 pm

While I can understand the convenience of downloading games, I agree with EP's point about having a sense of ownership and wow I didn't know about the limit of 5 downloads! Yes sis Rhonda, that would cause us problems with hard drive space for big games like Sykrim. I guess the only pro is for increasing the sales of the companies that originally make the games, but still, many people cannot aford to buy new games and so I think that would impact many. Making games downloadable is a great option, but it should be an OPTION, never required for all these reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: No more used games?   Rumor: No more used games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumor: No more used games?
Page 1 of 1