Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Men in Black 3 Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Men in Black 3 Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Men in Black 3 Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Men in Black 3 Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Men in Black 3 Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Men in Black 3 Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Men in Black 3 Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Men in Black 3 Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Men in Black 3 Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Men in Black 3 Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Men in Black 3 I_vote_lcapMen in Black 3 I_voting_barMen in Black 3 I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Men in Black 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

Men in Black 3 Empty
PostSubject: Men in Black 3   Men in Black 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:04 am

OK we have all seen the previews... but the movie is so worth seeing. 3D is awesome way to see it. When J jumps of the building...it looks as if he gonna landed on you. Movie starts out with Zeds death and agent O taking over Mib. The fight with the alien fish was so funny. J puts mustard up its nose..inturn the fish sneezes J out the window. Then K disappears and J time jumps to 1969. Its so funny the bikes they ride are so cool. J lays it the bike down on its side and slides under a truck. J and K go to the dinner for pie to think about things. Then they go to a fashion show where they meet up with this Guy who sees multiple futures. The Guy helps them get an device attached to the Apollo lunar launch. As K fights the younger alien J fights the one from the future. J jumps the alien and keeps time jump back a few minutes. It is weird but funny. J punches the alien the last time knocking him off and killing him. K kills the younger one after the alien shoots the solider who helped J and K. The ending of the movie is a shocker. I kinda teared up. It truly explains everything about J being an Mib agent for 14years. So if you want to know the secrets of the universe, GO SEE MIB3. You will be surprised.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Men in Black 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men in Black 3   Men in Black 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:43 am

I totally need to watch this movie this weekend. I love all the MIB movies and from the preview, MIB 3 it looks hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84

Men in Black 3
Page 1 of 1