Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! I_vote_lcapBuild Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! I_voting_barBuild Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! I_vote_lcapBuild Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! I_voting_barBuild Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Empty
PostSubject: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm sure many of you will like this. Now you can have the apartment you always wanted!

Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Whoa!! Want!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Indeed it is a cool thing that you can do, I love it. I been harassing @Ndreamers with questions about the spaces and they wouldn't tell me :/ Gotta wait for it in upcoming weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:56 pm

nDreams said this morning that's it's goal was to have this released before the end of the month and they would be providing updates over the next few weeks. They did provide some additional information about pricing and furniture on the forums today too: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/nDreams-Blueprint/td-p/37468561/highlight/false/page/2
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

O.o They did Woot !! How do yall like the new PS forums so far? If you haven't check it out: http://community.us.playstation.com/
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:29 pm

I just heard that this space is going to be sold at $7.99. Here is some more information from nDreams:

• Build an apartment up to 60m x 60m and up to 25 custom rooms
• 2 style packs (Minimalist Style Pack and Classic Paint Style Pack) that offers up to 30 different room style variations
• Two Environments – Idyllic Valley and Paradise Island
• Two Sky types – Blue Sky and Dusky Purple Sky
• 3 Feature items
• 6 Ceiling and Floor Textures
• 5 Save Slots so you can create and save 5 different apartments
• Right now you can only make 1 floor
• Due to tech limits, users can only place wall hangings on the polls by the blueprint desk

Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 am

Woooo! I can't wait to get this!!
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 pm

OMG glitches will have no end yesssssh does happy dance tehe lol
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:52 pm

RhoRho. Come over to my caveman cave!
Basketball
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Oh I'm so there u get the bed cause if not I did in my clubhouse tehe
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Ooh caveman make your bedrock! ^_^
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh my Caveman. Mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Are yall having relations on the fourms >_> .. I am just saying :p
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 am

Lolz maybe o.O
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 am

It's possible? O.o lol
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Hey when are we gonna get to build our new bedrock...LOL caveman you can be Fred ill be Wilma and we can make a pebbles. Lolz hugs but really when are we getting this wonderful new space planner...hummm. Just curious
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Previously I heard from nDreams that the target release date was before the end of the month, but now I hear that it is August 1.
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:18 pm

rhondatommy wrote:
Hey when are we gonna get to build our new bedrock...LOL caveman you can be Fred ill be Wilma and we can make a pebbles. Lolz hugs but really when are we getting this wonderful new space planner...hummm. Just curious

Yabadabadoooo! LoL!
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:19 am

Lolz thank for update ahhhh Fred. Tehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Well Juggarnuat has released there new game which I think will be awesome, I can't wait for the update i am defianlly getting that game may be next week that can be a expedition to kick yall butt!!!
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Pffft only thing you will be kicking is rocks on the way home from failureland...population you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:43 am

Lolz umm EP hate to bust your bubble but next 5wednesdays are taken Lolz. Design may kick ur butt for game plan change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!   Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint! Empty

Back to top Go down

Build Your Own Apt with nDreams Blueprint!
Page 1 of 1