Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Season 6 Project Runway Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Season 6 Project Runway Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Season 6 Project Runway Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Season 6 Project Runway Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Season 6 Project Runway Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Season 6 Project Runway Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Season 6 Project Runway Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Season 6 Project Runway Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Season 6 Project Runway Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Season 6 Project Runway Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Season 6 Project Runway I_vote_lcapSeason 6 Project Runway I_voting_barSeason 6 Project Runway I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Season 6 Project Runway I_vote_lcapSeason 6 Project Runway I_voting_barSeason 6 Project Runway I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Season 6 Project Runway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

Season 6 Project Runway Empty
PostSubject: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 am

OK as you know season 6 is here and in its second week of shows. There is a great group of 20 designers competing this season. Sadly frist weeks fashion show turned tragic at the end when 4designers were sent home.2from group A and 2 from group B. We all have became friends and it was sad to see these ladies leave.The looks from week 1challege were most interesting. See we were to show what we are as a designer. I choose to use one of my home favorite looks. The black motorcycle bottom with the new Gothic jacket with both tails. I know this is a normal look for me,but not for home.Tehe. This look sent me through to the next round. Yeah me! The winning look this challenge was done by our own Sofly she design an great golden queen diva outfit. Miss Tbaby showed off her look as she worked the runway. Group A had fun with this challenge. Week 2 fashion challenge hint was (Silver and Gold) there is more to come from project runway and the girls representing Incognito.

Last edited by rhondatommy on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:26 pm

YAYS for Club Incognito representing in Project Runway 6!!!! Thanks for starting this thread sis Rhonda! Very Happy

The last season that I posted here about was Season 4. I actually judged for Season 5 and while that was a fun new experience, I decided that being on the runway showing off looks which I did the previous 3 seasons and the Modeling Project is where I would be. In Season 5, I actually got sis sofly to model for the 1st time and she had a lot of fun with it and has returned in season 6 as a designer. And yes, season 6 is also featuring our own sis Rhonda too as a designer! Being part of the show (versus judging) has got me more excited about the show again, but what is even more awesome is seeing sis Rhonda and sis Sofly in the competition too!

The 20 designers have been divided into 2 groups: Group A that competes on Monday nights and Group B that competes on Wednesday nights. Rhonda, Sofly, and myself are in Group A and were just in our second show last night.

Here are some pics from the 1st show, Group A. More can be found at http://bad-inc.webs.com

Here is Rhonda's look modeled by Chica:
Season 6 Project Runway Image20120821003345568

Here is Sofly's look modeled by me:
Season 6 Project Runway Image20120821003309781

Here are all 10 looks for the Group A designers for Week 1:
Season 6 Project Runway Image20120821003606761

Rhonda's look was very nice and yes she advanced to the 2nd week (YAYS!) and the winning look was designed by Sofly with me modeling her look (WOOT!):
Season 6 Project Runway PlayStation(R)Home%20Picture%208-21-2012%200-27-41

Week 2 of the show was kicked off last night, so stay tuned for more details about that!
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:12 am

Last week, sis Rhonda and sis Sofly did it again and both advanced to the next round of the show which was last night (more details on that soon). The challenge for week #2 was Gold & Silver. The designers with their models divided into 2 teams and one team had to design for Gold and the other for Silver. Rhonda and Sofly were on the Gold team and I modeled for Sofly. Here are some pics:

Rhonda's design:
Season 6 Project Runway Image20120828170142211

Sofly's design (modeled by me):
Season 6 Project Runway Image20120828170154324

The Gold Models:
Season 6 Project Runway Image20120828170234592

The Silver Models:
Season 6 Project Runway Image20120828170115893

More pics and info can be found at: http://bad-inc.webs.com
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:55 am

Yes sis was great doing a group challenge. Softly lovely heaven and I was team gold. We did a great job and all of team gold advanced. We lost two more designers in week two challenge. So we are down to 14 designers. 7are in group A and. 7 are in groupB. So as for my design I had Chica my model try on a black skirt.. was nice I was like how can I add gold. Chica was like I have this gold top. I so loved it. When I seen it, I was in group and said lets use Amazon goddesses as are theme with the gold. So we ran wild with this idea. Guess what my design got me second place.. WOOT WOOT. So next weeks hint is design your HEART out.... hummmm wonder what that means... stick around to see. From incognito girls representating our club in prodject runway, we all would like to wish everyone goodluck next week. We will lose 2more and then they will be only 12 designers left. O.o
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Sorry I dont' have pics from the last few weeks of the show, but here are videos from last night's show:

After last night, sis Rhonda and Sofly are still in! YAYS! Very Happy

more information and pics at http://badd-inc.webs.com
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 am

Challenge 3,4,and 5 were challenges to remember. Challenge 3was design ur heart out. Each model was effect one way or another by heart disease. My model was upset she was losing her husband after the loss of their baby. The baby was born with a heart defect. She lived for a few months. Chica became very depressed and was pushing her husband away. So I gave her a sexy and stylish look to put that romance back in their lifes. Which gave her the confidence to love again. I was in second this week and we lost one more designer, making it 12 designers left. Sofly and I moved on to challenge 4. Yeahz team incognito.

Challenge 4 was a challenge for me we had to design a bad habit like shopaholic, alcoholic, or a nother additions. My model was an drug addict. She wear long sleeves to hide her track marks and parties all night, to sleep all day. The dark circles under her eyes, show she is totally strung out. She steals clothes and stuff to pay for her addiction. She was dressed like a party raver that is spaced out. With this look I was in second place. This week we lost another designer making it 11 left. Sofly and I moved on to challenge 5. Yeah for team incognito....tehe.

Now show 5 was Wednesday night. This was a weird challenge. We had to design a sporty look that can be use throughout the day. From Tbaby post you can see the video of the show. I went for a causal but office style that has multi. functions. Chica is wearing a nice light tan silk top with darker brown streaks. The white pin strip pants add the office look. The ponytail with up do adds to busy mother look. She has two boys to keep up with in soccor. This week I was in top 3again. ^_^ I have been enjoying this show. Project runway is a great way to learn about fashion. BTW this show we lost 2 designers, which now leaves us with 9 designers. Now next show is Monday. Wishing everyone luck from the incognito girls whom are representing our great club. We love you guys.
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:45 am

Challenge 6 was a group challenge. Each group was give an song from different eras in music. Motown,50's Rock,and British Invasion were the eras. Our group had British Invasion. Softly, Monika,and my self was a group. We started off thinking glame, but my model and monika's model didn't have the items like Tbaby had. So I asked my model Chica to put on a jacket with a shirt ....she came out with this awesome red top with gold necklace and fur jacket. It had a cute lil puppy in the pocket. I so love this top...pssss anyone know where it is tehe. Any way then I was like you have any long dresses bottoms. Any pants that are brown? She had nothing I was like what about a short skirt in red. She came out with the where's wondo bottom. At frist I laughed and was like OMG GIRL. But then I was like u got red or black or brown boots....after 5pairs I was like I like the black and gray high heel tennis shoe. I know weird right. We went with an default hair style, risky I know but it fit the look best. After all group were finished,the groups took the stage for a show. Designer stood at the end of the stage like in a concert. The models were singers at the end of the runway. They stood behind 3 mics. Then the judges viewed and scored the looks. Dom sled for designers to enter the stage. As we stood there, she asked Softly, Cody,and 2 others to step toward. My heart was pounding, she said you guys r in please leave the stage. Now we were on stage, she asked models to join their designed on stage. She asked for our concept for our design. Then we waited to hear the good or bad news. We re-entered the stage and I was floored to hear I WON the challenge. Yeahs me.... Now sis Sofly is still in the top 8. Her look was awesome. Red and black hat. Tight red and black top with skirt was pimp girl style. She had a cute cane with her look. It was a great look. I liked the way it matched. Now you know from the past shows we lost another designer... jezzebell was the 9th llperson let go. Her look was very nice but the judges felt it wasn't good enough to advance. Now next weeks challenge is all about BIRDS. What does this mean? Lolz. Till next show update the GIRLS from Incognito would love to wish everyone goodluck.

If you like to view the PR6 video of this challenge,go to..... http://badd-inc.webs.com

Peace goodluck all
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Challenge 7 was Wednesday night at 9pm. We were asked to design a look that represented the bird we were assigned. Eight designers were paired off against each other. Two designed an Raven look. Two designed a parrot look. Two had cocktails,and Tonya and I had the American Robin. Well this challenge became very stressful do to the fact robins are black and orange. There is not fashionable orange tops or bottoms on home. So what me a chica desided to do is go with a soft peach colored top with white trim. The black ruffle shirt high knee boots and the maids messed up hair. It looked as if she had feathers coming out of the small ponytail. We made it through to the next round but didn't place this time its OK. Now the sad part. We lost another great designer.... round of applause for our own Softly. She had a great look this week but the judges felt it wasn't right for her bird. Now I'm gonna miss her and her model Tbaby there. But I'm glad to have you guys as friends sis you did a great job. Tear.... Now next challenge hint is high performance and high stakes...???? I'm just as confused as you guys can't wait to find out more...till then wish everyone in the challenge good luck from the incognito girls.

To view pics and video of this challenge go to: http://badd-inc.webs.com
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:03 am

High performance art was are hint which confused us all. We were all asked what we thought it ment, I was like not sure. So Dom began explaining the Barlesque challenge. She told us think of Mouge Rouge so I did. I went for the smexy stage performer. She knew how to please the gentleman. With her voice of an angel. I used several pieces to make this look but my favorite part was the top and gloves from the witch costume. The gloves had glitter everywhere. With this look I was pleased but the judges were OK with the look but said my concept wasn't that good. Now I did get to move on to top 6 with this style. As u know we lost another designer. Barlesque was a challenge I will not forget. And best wishes to Cody who took his last call and exited stage left. Everyone was surprised by him being the bottom. Now are new hint was A tale of six cities....Humm wonder what the judges will want from me oO

For updated pics and videos of this event and more go to: http://badd-inc.webs.com
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:28 am

OK a tale of six cities became a challenge. Each person was asked to desigh a look from six different cities that represents the city. Now I know you guys are like what..well so were we. Dom asked me to design a look from new York 5th Ave. Now I had a vision of a dress and Glam hair. Well had to change it up a lil. My model didn't have what I needed. So I went with a silver shiny top and built the look from there. Well big mistake this look landed me in the bottom two. Standing on that stage knowing one of u r going home....is very scary. Dom keep us in wondering and worried and finally she said Rhonda u r in. We lost a great designer for this challenge as well. OK are new hint was avant-garde. We all love this looks... I was like yes.......til continue....

Monday October 9, we found ourselves with only 4desighers instead of 5. Adian had to remove himself from the show. Ahhhh we will miss him. Of course we get there notice there are 8models but 4of us. Rubbing my stressed out head. I was like what the crap. Dom started exampling....we are to design and avant-garde look based on a monument. Then on the second model.. her companion an outfit for everyday wear. So with this we were assigned monuments. I was given the Eiffel Tower. I was like OMG how do I do that in an outfit. So chica, fan, and myself started working. I decided to use the figures of the tower in my look. The pants were the vertical hieght of the look and the hair comes to a point... just like the tower. I was pleased with this look. Her companion was a hopelessly in love Paris girl. She fell in love with her boy friend on their frist date under the Eiffel Tower. So with these looks I was once again left staging on the stage. They said the companion look confused them. They loved the avant-garde look and my concept. It was Monika and myself on stage. I listen to they describe what we had strongly done right Then what hurt are looks....standing their I slowly began to know I was going home. As Dom said Monika u are in. I was like oh no...v.v. but with another shock in this show she say and Rhonda u are in. Everyone was like what the.... She wants all four of us to fight it out in the final show. Now we have to design 10 outfits on 4 models and ourselves. I know sounds wild and crazy,but its going be interesting . I can't wait to get started. Guess what one of my models is sis....Tbaby. Yeah me woohoo we are so gonna have fun. So goodluck to Cocoa, Lovely, Monika,and myself. We will all need it.I will be covering the final show and let everyone know who has won.

If you like to view pics and videos of the show visit: http://badd-inc.webs.com
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:41 am

OK just an update from the finally show 10designs, 5models, and an collection is the challenge. Dom assighed Tbaby, Robbie ,Chica, and Fan to be my four models the 5th model yes was me. I thought for a few days, what on earth can I do. Then on my daughters tv, I hear Afro Circus poke a dot poke a dot I like to move it move it. I know sounds silly,but I started searching circus. I looked up circus oh la. I loved the looks of the acrobats. I was like I wanna do a circus. So with this thought I was like how. I started asking my models what they had like animal wise. I get back tigers lions elephants, and dogs. So with that Chica and I start making looks. She did a great job figuring out what I wanted to see. I'd say do u have this and she was like ya. So we got 6 of the looks done in minutes. She would go into wardrobe come out with it on. I was like yes girl. Then I would tweek the hair makeup shoes etc. Then I meet up with sis Tbaby for her looks she did an awesome job I said I need a ringmaster. She delivered. Lion tamer outfit was awesome too. Thank you sis for your help. Thanks to Chica for her hard work and great help this whole season. Now with my tiger tamer, tight rope walker, acrobat, clown,sword eater, elephant rider, fire eater, fortune reader, lion tamer, and ring master, we put on one heck of a show. Now Monika, Cocoa, and Lovely did an awesome job with there collections. And the challenge was one I will never ever forget. This ladies are very talented. But in the words of Dom, in fashion one day your in, the next you are gone. She continued to say Monika you are out. We told her goodbye and she did so well. Then Dom said Lovely you are out. We told her she did an awesome breast cancer awarness looks. Now I look around I'm like oh God here I am again last 2 standing. Tears, fear, excitement, was starting up. Heart beating out of my chest knees shaking...I start biting my nails thinking I'm going home.....Dom starts in telling us how well Cocoa and me had did that seemed to take forever. Then she said one of you scored 63, the other has a 64.5. Standing there scared to death she says this words.......

RHONDA.....................YOU ARE THE WINNER OF PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON 6 Congratulations

I was like OMG I was in tears from happiest. I thank everyone in the room. I was so dumbfounded by winning. I was shocked. Cocoa your are one awesome designer. U almost kicked my butt. Hats off to u lady your outfits were awesome and made a statement. I loved it. So to the project runway judges, models, and designers, thank you all for the wonderful memories. Even Dom scaring us on stage. Was a pleasure to desigh for this awesome group of people.

To view the video and pics from this and other show or if you are interested in modeling, designing, or working behind the scenes go to: http://badd-inc.webs.com
Or you can text a message for more information to Psn acct. Id: baddinccasting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Project Runway   Season 6 Project Runway Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Project Runway
Page 1 of 1