Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection I_vote_lcapUproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection I_voting_barUproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection I_vote_lcapUproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection I_voting_barUproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Empty
PostSubject: Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection   Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:52 am

http://www.lockwoodpublishing.com/2012/11/uproar-collection-1-oh-snap/#more-3196

Uproar is getting its first content update, the “Oh Snap” collection, which includes new items, rewards and a level cap increase!

Check out some of the other features we’ve added and issues resolved below…

- Information points added to the Uproar lobby, allowing you to access the Uproar website and backstory from within Home.

- The number of players in your session is now shown on the gang select screen and scoreboard.

- You now keep your personal score on team swap and are awarded the relevant experience at the end of the round.

- Issues with the controls sometimes not appearing on the inventory screen: fixed.

- Issues with the experience bar sometimes being the wrong colour: fixed.

- You can now see a player’s XP level, and whether they’re dead or in the inventory, on the scoreboard.

- We’ve Moved in-game respawn text down to prevent clashes with XP text.

- Adjusted “Fusion” and “Quad” maps to block some unnecessary hallways and rooms, making for a better 4v4 experience.

- New items added to the inventory for rental, gifting and purchase: Male Punk outfits, Female Punk outfits, The Binoculator (Primary Weapon), Gauss Rifle (Primary Weapon), Lil Stumpy (Secondary Weapon), Stop Sign (Melee Weapon), Double Jump (Serum), Zen (Taunt), Oh Snap (Taunt), Le Hoo Sa Her (Taunt), Collection 1 – Oh Snap! (Bundle).

If Uproar is an alien concept to you, check out Sony’s dedicated blog about it!

Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection   Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 am

I need to start playing this game again I know allot of people was having issues with this game. But I heard it still fun none the less.. How many ppl have played this game and at a high level?
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com

Uproar Update: "Oh Snap!" Collection
Page 1 of 1