Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
models needed! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
models needed! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
models needed! Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

models needed! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
models needed! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
models needed! Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
models needed! Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
models needed! Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
models needed! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
models needed! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
models needed! I_vote_lcapmodels needed! I_voting_barmodels needed! I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

models needed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: models needed!   models needed! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Looking for 12 models (6 female, 6 male) for a fashion show that will be held in early March!

It's open to anyone who wants to participate!

Leave a message here or send me one via XMB

Psn tag: CalmDisaster
Back to top Go down
XenoChimaera
I have no Keyboard
XenoChimaera

Incognito Ryo : 42

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:01 am

I've got a couple of people interested so far:)
Back to top Go down
XenoChimaera
I have no Keyboard
XenoChimaera

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:10 am

models needed! Incogn11
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:45 am

Sounds fun caveman
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:55 am

It should be! Will you be attending?
Back to top Go down
XenoChimaera
I have no Keyboard
XenoChimaera

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: INCOGNITO IS NOW ON PSHT!!!   models needed! EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:17 am

Hello all you crazy, beautiful Incognito people!!! Still need a few models. Hit me up.

Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:50 am

OK guys will the models be competing for a prize? What other things will the models need? How long will the fashion show take? How many models needed for show? Will you need judges? Do you have enough space for people in the event area? How are you doing the mini game after..? What game do u have in mind? Will it be at the same location as show? Do you need other people then just models? We need mote details guys so we can get people interest in this fun sounding event. I know if I'm not modeling for project runway that Wednesday, I'll help you guys out. But fashion shows take time to make happen. So we need to get the info out there about what we need frist . Then what we plan to do and a schedule for those involved with the show. I k if say there are 12 models showing 1 outfit that could take up to an hour to do if you are judging the outfits.OK for the models is there a set color pattern style you are wanting. Are the models allowed to wear one piece outfits? We all need to know what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:00 am

models needed! Dbc9fb10

Here is a copy. I have also sent it to you via XMB message per your request.
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:25 am

OK I read over this on xmb but that's a lot to ask your models to do in a walk. I mean dancing to isn't really modeling. Plus is this a stage show how many will be on stage at a time. I have found it to be annoying when more then two on a stage. Plus the rainbow outfits...shouldn't that outfit include all colors of the rainbow. All causal simi casual. Wow all I'm gotta say. Gold dress simi.dress um not much gold items for ladies for this category. Guys have a few gold suit items. I mean have you set this in stone as ur plan for the runway. Gold I get the green and rainbow. But gold maybe limited to jewelry for some people. I know I don't have much gold either. Just curious ok
Back to top Go down
XenoChimaera
I have no Keyboard
XenoChimaera

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi Rhonda,

On the flyer it reads there is 1 grand prize. Both models and audience can participate in the mini game. It is a basic scavenger hunt. The first person to find the hidden item and type its name wins the Dream Hideaway or 768 Lockwood coins.

Models only need to prepare and save outfits for the 3 different themes listed on the posted document, show up for wardrobe check, 2 rehearsals and be one hour early on the day of the show. The times and dates are on the posted document.

Space is limited because it will be held in club MaliceInWonderland. 32 people fit in a club space minus 12 models leaves 20 spots. Send requests to join the club.

As of this morning I've been informed that we will have the 7 remaining models needed to make the show happen. There will be no judges as this is not a fashion competition. It is just a home fashion show for fun in the spirit of St Patty's Day.

I have participated in shows where dancing and up to 4 themes were part of the walk. So I know it can be done and it looks great! I am only asking for 3 themes.

In my experience the details of the fashion show are only given to the models participating in the show. Its kind of like telling someone the ending of a book they haven't finished reading yet. But to satisfy those inquiring minds the document was posted and it reads:

"Try and incorporate A bright color other than green into a casual or semi casual style." So pick one color other than green and try to use as much of it as possible. The models themselves will be the rainbow on stage.

"Try and incorporate as much gold into a semi formal or formal style." Full outfits are acceptable provided there are no duplicates. That will be sorted out during wardrobe check.

Thank you for taking time to show so much interest. I hope I answered all of your questions. Ha! TC
Back to top Go down
XenoChimaera
I have no Keyboard
XenoChimaera

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Happy to announce that all the models necessary for the St. Patty's Day event are signed up as of last night. Thank you Incognito and Diamondz & Platinumz! milky-victory
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:04 am

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
XenoChimaera
I have no Keyboard
XenoChimaera

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:13 am

Hi Everyone. The St Patty's Day Fashion Show has been cancelled. Thanks to all of you who showed interest and support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

models needed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: models needed!   models needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

models needed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: Incognito Club :: Incognito Events-
Jump to: