Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
"Surprise" Event Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
"Surprise" Event Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
"Surprise" Event Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

"Surprise" Event Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
"Surprise" Event Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
"Surprise" Event Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
"Surprise" Event Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
"Surprise" Event Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
"Surprise" Event Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
"Surprise" Event Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
"Surprise" Event I_vote_lcap"Surprise" Event I_voting_bar"Surprise" Event I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
"Surprise" Event I_vote_lcap"Surprise" Event I_voting_bar"Surprise" Event I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

"Surprise" Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

"Surprise" Event Empty
PostSubject: "Surprise" Event   "Surprise" Event EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:05 am

"Surprise" Event 10831414756_b812e1a0ff_o
I know it's been a while, but it's time for another PS Home event from tomorrow night at 9pm EST! EP has been keeping this a secret, so I can't give you any more details unless you can offer me something in return LOL jk! So do I have you curious now? If so, please come join us on Home at "Club_Incognito" tomorrow night to find out what this is all about! Send a join request to the club prior the start of the event. Feel free to share this with your friends. If you have any questions, please let me or EP know.  Hope to see you there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

"Surprise" Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Surprise" Event   "Surprise" Event EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Thank you for all who came out to the event! It was great to see some new faces and the club was packed! We had a fun time with the game in which we had to find a brown beetle that was hidden somewhere in the club (Avalon space) using a glitch. To make it harder, there was a maze created in the space too. The first 4 to find the beetle won prizes. The location of the beetle was actually on top of one of the flag poles in the space and so you had to use one of the Essence of the Winds placed in the club to fly your avatar up to see it! EP gave a few hints during the game to help everyone out. It was a lot of fun! Congrats to the 4 winners too! pob190, kitkatali, Cursed_Plague, and RiverCreek. Thank you EP for setting up the game. You did an awesome job! Very Happy

We are working on the next event, so stay posted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84

"Surprise" Event
Page 1 of 1