Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN I_vote_lcapPS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN I_voting_barPS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN I_vote_lcapPS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN I_voting_barPS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN Empty
PostSubject: PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN   PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Sony has urged fans to be patient while the US and Canadian PSN experiences issues following the launch of the PlayStation 4.

A number of new PlayStation 4 owners have contacted IGN saying they're encountering the error numbers NW-31453-6 or NP-3500-8, along with text explaining "The network connection has been lost". Please visit http://go.ign.com/ps4problems to report any issues and solutions you discover.

Sony responded to the issue on its support site and through Twitter. Though the response has been removed, as you can see below it explains that an extremely high number of people are trying to log on and download firmware 1.50 for their new console.

As soon as a PS4 is connected to the internet, it automatically connects to the PSN to download the new firmware in the background. Given how many people have purchased the new console, a blip like this was always fairly likely. Sony has confirmed it's working to resolve the issue, but with more consumers expected to pick up the console during regular shopping hours today, it's probably going to be another couple of days before things are back to normal.

If you're struggling to download the patch, you can always get it from PlayStation.com, put it on a USB stick, and use that to update the console. If that's not an option, Sony can provide Blu-ray discs with the patch on but it's likely the PSN will be functional again by the time that arrives.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/15/ps4-launch-crashes-psn-due-to-high-volume-of-log-ons
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84

PS4 launch crashes PSN due to high volume - IGN
Page 1 of 1