Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure I_vote_lcapWestern Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure I_voting_barWestern Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure I_vote_lcapWestern Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure I_voting_barWestern Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure Empty
PostSubject: Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure   Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:37 pm

This is finally coming to PS Home tomorrow, 11/20/2013!

"The sky has cleared, the dust has settled, and the Western Frontier is ready for you to explore on PlayStation Home! There is plenty to do in Red Rock Springs from slugging away with your pickaxe to mine for gold, to harnessing the power of four wild stallions and racing at breakneck speeds. Take on the fastest gunslingers the West has to offer in a showdown or for test your marksmanship over in the shooting gallery. If you get tired from all of the excitement going on just head into The Saloon where there are some relaxing table games.

There are 100's of rewards to acquire from playing the games, or by collecting trade tokens and exchanging items with anyone in town. There are two brand new personal spaces that are waiting to be rewarded to you. Mosey on in to the Western Frontier and talk to the Mayor, he'll get you started on your journey. What are you waiting for? Oh right, for this awesome trailer to finish. So when you're ready just saddle up and go west into the Western Frontier!"

-Digital Leisure
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84

Western Frontier Trailer from Digital Leisure
Page 1 of 1