Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow I_vote_lcapHBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow I_voting_barHBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow I_vote_lcapHBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow I_voting_barHBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow Empty
PostSubject: HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow   HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 1:46 pm

HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow 11987861465_2f9e77b0f7_z
On Thursday evening, January 16, BuzzFeed Business Editor Peter Lauria interviewed HBO’s CEO Richard Plepler about the future of the industry, changes at Time Warner, and digital and streaming video’s encroachment on cable TV (http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedbrews/buzzfeed-brews-live-interview...). During that interview, Richard announced that HBO now has an agreement with Sony to bring HBO GO to the PS3 and PS4. Check out the this video to see the announcement at 13:23:

This is great news as my favorite shows are on HBO, including True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, and Game of Thrones. Too bad this year will be the last season for True Blood & Boardwalk Empire, but at least there will still be GOT Very Happy

Phil Rosenberg, Senior VP of Business Development at SCEA posted to the PlayStation blog (http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/16/hbo-go-for-ps3-coming-soo...) saying:
"With the HBO GO app on your PlayStation system and an HBO subscription via your cable or satellite provider, you’ll have unlimited, on-demand access to your favorite HBO shows, like Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire and True Detective. HBO GO offers every episode of every season of the network’s best shows. You can also enjoy hit movies, sports, documentaries, and comedy specials, as well as special behind-the-scenes extras."
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84

HBO GO for PS3 Coming Soon, PS4 to Follow
Page 1 of 1