Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 I_vote_lcapG.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 I_voting_barG.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 I_vote_lcapG.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 I_voting_barG.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Incognito Ryo : 1209

Biography

G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1   G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:00 am

G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 HelenaandLeon
Helena and Leon

G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 ChrisandBeards
Chris and Beards
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1   G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 am

Thanks AC! I can't wait for this game! Nov 20 seems like a long way away!

Look forward to part 2. Where are you getting your information?
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1   G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 am

Gamestop, IGN, Gamespot, trailers that include in-game gameplay, etc... I compare them all for more accurate data.
Sometimes I'll follow people researching at E3s, Comicons, PAX, etc... usually from these I can actually watch people play the game and I can make observations. Sometimes if I'm lucky and their are early passes to demos, I can get hands on thanks to some people that I know.... (I'm gonna see if I can get a hands on early demo of Resident Evil 6 for you.)
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1   G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:56 am

Awesome Introduction to the game I can't wait to try it out.
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1   G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:14 am

Thanks AC! That would be so cool if you could get early access to demo and show a video of playing it!

Yea, I get info from IGN and gamespot too. IGN provides a lot of trailers and I have posted many of them on this site. I also get lots of good info from PlayStation Lifestyle, which I share on this site also. Thank you so much for comparing the information from all your sources and providing your own personal assesment for us!

Also, I would like to make posts to the blogs with links to your threads that contain the videos to draw people to the site as I think your information is really good and could be another for people just like IGN and all the other sites because you are coming up with your own observations based on what you get from others which is great stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

PostSubject: Re: G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1   G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:38 am

My last comment to Acistian GNI reviews. ★★★★★'s automatically because you sound sincere. I'll just add you to "weluv2play's - Da Drop Squad" on youtube with some of the Elite. Haha you can't stop me!! Omg..hell with the game. You just make it sound like the best game ever. LoL. Keep the reviews hot Homegirl. 1
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1   G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 pm

tbaby wrote:
Thanks AC! That would be so cool if you could get early access to demo and show a video of playing it!

Yea, I get info from IGN and gamespot too. IGN provides a lot of trailers and I have posted many of them on this site. I also get lots of good info from PlayStation Lifestyle, which I share on this site also. Thank you so much for comparing the information from all your sources and providing your own personal assesment for us!

Also, I would like to make posts to the blogs with links to your threads that contain the videos to draw people to the site as I think your information is really good and could be another for people just like IGN and all the other sites because you are coming up with your own observations based on what you get from others which is great stuff!

Thank you Tbaby ^.^

As for the video, I'll see what I can do, but I don't know how lucky I'll be. It'll depend if I can get my hands on the early demo or not. We'll see...

And sure, go ahead an post what you need to. This is up here for information. =D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1   G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

G.N.I Episode 2 - Resident Evil 6: Part 1
Page 1 of 1