Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  I_vote_lcapG.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  I_voting_barG.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  I_vote_lcapG.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  I_voting_barG.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Incognito Ryo : 1209

Biography

G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Empty
PostSubject: G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation    G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Hello, and welcome to G.N.I Fail and Win Contemplation. Here you can view created humor and fails of the gaming world. Some of these videos are quite clever and/or outrageous. So sit back, and enjoy! If you have some gaming contemplations, you are very welcome to share them here.

Fus Ro Dah! - (Skyrim meets Bolt)

Battlefield 3 - (Eject Win featuring the A-Team theme song)

Skyrim Archer - (If the guards come, all you have to say is "I was just sitting here.")

Dark Souls Dance - (This was a wtf moment, but in the end was totally silly.)

Fus Ro Dah! - (Some scientists pull a prank involving an air cannon.)

Modern Warfare 3 - (Player spazzes out, throws a knife, and stands still like "WTF happened.")

Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation    G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation  EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:00 am

Acistian wrote:
Hello, and welcome to G.N.I Fail and Win Contemplation. Here you can view created humor and fails of the gaming world. Some of these videos are quite clever and/or outrageous. So sit back, and enjoy! If you have some gaming contemplations, you are very welcome to share them here.

bump.
Back to top Go down

G.N.I's Gaming Fails & Wins Contemplation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: PlayStation :: PlayStation 3 & Vita :: Acistian GNI-
Jump to: