Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Spring Fashion Show Success! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Spring Fashion Show Success! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Spring Fashion Show Success! Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Spring Fashion Show Success! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Spring Fashion Show Success! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Spring Fashion Show Success! Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Spring Fashion Show Success! Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Spring Fashion Show Success! Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Spring Fashion Show Success! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Spring Fashion Show Success! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Spring Fashion Show Success! I_vote_lcapSpring Fashion Show Success! I_voting_barSpring Fashion Show Success! I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Spring Fashion Show Success! I_vote_lcapSpring Fashion Show Success! I_voting_barSpring Fashion Show Success! I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Spring Fashion Show Success!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KittyPonderosa
I have no Keyboard
KittyPonderosa

Incognito Ryo : 97

Biography

Spring Fashion Show Success! Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fashion Show Success!   Spring Fashion Show Success! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Spring Fashion Show Success! PlayStationHomePicture4-7-20128-39-48
DIAMOND'Z & PLATINUM'Z fashion clubs have done it again!

The models and staff members of DIAMOND'Z & PLATINUM'Z fashion clubs on Playstation Home hosted yet another great fashion show last night at the DIAMOND Kitty's clubhouse. Their Spring Fashion Show, bursting with outfits full of beautiful colors and creative accessories, was a complete success and entertained all guests in attendance. Heart-pumping music and exciting light displays brought the show alive as the fashionable and stylish models worked the runway.

Each male and female model presented one outfit from three different categories: casual wear, formal wear, and swimwear. They maintained the theme of the fashion show by choosing lovely, bright colors of Spring. It was evident that the models took care in creating each of their fashion masterpieces by mixing and matching various clothing items and skillfully pairing each ensemble with the perfect accessories. These models really proved themselves to be true fashion experts!

The DIAMOND'Z & PLATINUM'Z club members who modeled in the show are: REEDEEMD1, mysterylady1, Xx_Butter_Cup_xX, candlelight73, ILLUMIN-X, jasonbusss, Dfrost18, R-P-G1, sneekattak420, and the_darknite_of. The fashion show DJ was PLATINUM'Z club member one-SQUARE-one, who did a great job of entertaining the crowd. The leaders of DIAMOND'Z fashion club for ladies are: Delight_78 (president) and KittyPonderosa (vice-president), and the leaders of PLATINUM'Z fashion club for men are: E35J (president), and R-P-G1 (vice-president).

DIAMOND'Z & PLATINUM'Z have more fashion shows and events coming soon, so be sure to watch out for these amazing groups. You can visit their websites at www.PSDiamondz.com or www.PSPlatinumz.com for more information.

-- KittyPonderosa's "Fashionista Corner" on www.PSHomeSource.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.KittyPonderosa.com

Spring Fashion Show Success!
Page 1 of 1