Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th I_vote_lcapPS Home update for Wednesday May 9th I_voting_barPS Home update for Wednesday May 9th I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th I_vote_lcapPS Home update for Wednesday May 9th I_voting_barPS Home update for Wednesday May 9th I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rapturesassassin
Where are you From

Incognito Ryo : 79

Biography

PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Empty
PostSubject: PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th   PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:20 am

So i notice that tbaby or anyone else for that matter hasnt posted a playstation home update in 2 weeks now if the site users like i'll post the playstation home updates till tbaby gets back to the site. that what may me come to this site in the first place the home updates here.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/07/coming-to-home-superhero-madhouse-midway-3-preview-weekly-update/

Personally pretty weak update if u ask me. Only thing i like is the fact midway 3 is coming soon. and the x7 seems ok O,O
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Rapturesassassin
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

PostSubject: Re: PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th   PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:14 am

Good looking out rapturesassassin. Yall keep this site going please. Ep, Soph and others made it so simple that theres alwayz something to post about on here. Heck..Daily Life is an entire forum alone. There must be something goin on in your life you could share or discuss. Talk about anything!! Which remind me..Admin plz float "Thread Toolshed" for me. It's sort of a game. It should be with other games. Plus it tries to help others with ideas by having fun. Dont ask me what the heck im posting about. Im just helpin to fill in the blankness of this awesome site. Again good lookin out everyone. Now Post Up Yall!! ps: If yall cant wait til may 18th for Battleship. Go to this Link . Click play then click play video. It works great on your PS3 system. L8r G8rz!!
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th   PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:43 am

Thank you for posting this bout the update this week. Very Happy

Yea, last week I was sick and trying to study for finals and I just got done on Monday. When I came home Monday, I literally passed out lol. Since then I have been able to allow myself to rest up and to take the time to fully recover as I think I was able to mentally make myself believe that I was getting better last week to get thru finals, but in fact I was just putting my illness on hold. I should be back to 100% soon in time for my graduation on Saturday Very Happy

I went to bed really early last night so recently got up and I was checking my email and stuff. I saw there had been some posts on the site so jutst came to check. I know I have gotten behind lately on some things but I hope to be getting back to posting more soon. The good thing is that I am done with classes now, but I think I do need some kind of vacation soon lol. Anyways, thanks again and like weluv said, please feel free to post anything you want on the site. We should have a category for just about everything. If there is one missing, then please make a post to suggest a new one. And yes, EP & Soph have defintiely done a great job with the design of the site and made it easy to post Very Happy

As far as the update this week, here is the video from Lockwood for the new Medusa Spring hairstyles coming out today:

Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
rapturesassassin
Where are you From

Incognito Ryo : 79

Biography

PostSubject: Re: PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th   PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:53 am

srry to here about u being sick tbaby on congrats on your graduation. I tryed to post the videos like u do but i couldn't get them to work right so i gave up
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/Rapturesassassin
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th   PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:59 am

rapturesassassin wrote:
srry to here about u being sick tbaby on congrats on your graduation. I tryed to post the videos like u do but i couldn't get them to work right so i gave up

Thankies Very Happy To post a video, just click on the "Video" button on the toolbar (icon looks like a strip of film and is next to the "Flash" button). There should be a tooltip as you hover your mouse over it that says "Video". After clicking on it, just past the URL of a youtube video in the text box displayed and click "OK" and that should be it! Sometimes you are able to embed videos from other sites using provided HTML code too, but posting videos from youtube is the easiest using the toolbar button. Hope this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th   PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Yawns the last two months updates have kinda sucked. Sony really needs to shut down home for a few days and fixes the problems everyone is having. I'm even being to hate home. I've almost finished packable. Really all those dumb time trails OMG. But really home is getting worse and the hacking is annoying. People in ur apartments is very annoying. I for one is pissed off at them. My Hollywood hills apartment came up lobby full sent me to my harbor studio right...sounds weird but totally true. This Guy was on the roof of my Hollywood hills apartment when I finally got there. He said he was in the hub. I told him I was reporting him for hacking he vanished. Thank God I don't use nothing but Psn cards. They sent getting my info. Anyone esle having issues?
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th   PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:51 am

Wow that's crazy Rhonda. Did you see me in your closet?
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th   PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:09 pm

LOL no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th   PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th Empty

Back to top Go down

PS Home update for Wednesday May 9th
Page 1 of 1