Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
What I have done this summer.... Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
What I have done this summer.... Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
What I have done this summer.... Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

What I have done this summer.... Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
What I have done this summer.... Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
What I have done this summer.... Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
What I have done this summer.... Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
What I have done this summer.... Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
What I have done this summer.... Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
What I have done this summer.... Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
What I have done this summer.... I_vote_lcapWhat I have done this summer.... I_voting_barWhat I have done this summer.... I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
What I have done this summer.... I_vote_lcapWhat I have done this summer.... I_voting_barWhat I have done this summer.... I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

What I have done this summer....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

What I have done this summer.... Empty
PostSubject: What I have done this summer....   What I have done this summer.... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Just wanted to say hi all. Had a great time in New Jeresy with in-laws. We went to the shore at seaside hieghts. Where we learned the cast of jeresy shore hang out. So guess who we seen on the broadwalk...yes snooky was out on the broads talking to everyone. People are crazy about jeresy shore up there teeshirts shorts hats and you name it it probably had it stamped on it. We played in the ocean..BTW awesome waves. But anyway I got stung by a jellyfish. Didn't know I did til I seen my leg bleeding. Its all better now but was itchy for a few days. We stayed at Tommy's brothers home. Which was strange. 5 children 8adults and 2dogs in 1 house...it was tight living LOL. Tommy was asked to be Samantha godfather on fathers day it was the greats fathers day gift he could ever receive. He was so happy and ask everyone to kiss his gold ring... I was lmfao at him all evening. We went to visit old friends and had a great cookout with Jeff (Tommy's brother from another mother). His children and ours played together til midnight. It was fun to be in jeresy. But it is better to be home I so missed my bed. So with my adventure out there.... lets hear yours everyone here's a good question. What are you going to do or have done this summer? Come on don't be shy tell if you like we would love to hear... PS I have planned two more trips so ill let you guys know how they go later.

Peace out
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: What I have done this summer....   What I have done this summer.... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:53 am

<--- update coming soon Smile
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: What I have done this summer....   What I have done this summer.... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:50 am

Can't wait to hear Caveman...tehe. 8P
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: What I have done this summer....   What I have done this summer.... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Me neither! It's gonna be insane!
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: What I have done this summer....   What I have done this summer.... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 pm

So far it has been a pretty busy summer for me, but I have had a lot of time off to relax. After I graduated last month, I went home to Albuquerque, New Mexico to visit my family there. Almost all my family is over there and I have a big family. In fact I have 16 brothers and sisters (not all 100% with same mom & dad). I have lots of aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, and nieces too! I went downt there with my daughter, my sister, and her daughter. It is always great to see everyone there and we had lots of get togethers. I don't get to go back as often as I would like, so I always cherish my time when I am there. I ended up staying there through Memorial Day weekend. So I get back and now it's June and I have not been working for a long time (since before my finals last month). So needless to say, I had a lot of making up to do. I had several promo gigs lines up with all my agencies and so it was back to the grind for me. On top of that, I have been putting my MBA to work and working on my business plan for my new business I am looking to start. It is taking longer than I thought it would, but I want to do it right. I wanted to finish most of it by August before my daughter starts pre-school. I am nervous about that too! I did get to take a small trip to Nashville, Tennessee to work a promo gig out there with my girlfriend Jessica who I have been spending more time with recently too. I took some pics and posted to Twitter. If you don't have Twitter, than you can see some of the pics I posted at: http://yfrog.com/user/TBaby_84/photos

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: What I have done this summer....   What I have done this summer.... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:04 pm

OMG busy is a understatement it frigging hot right now. About to pass out so hot. Plus been working late at work.. Speaking of it, I am here now Razz Gotta go boss coming >_<
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: What I have done this summer....   What I have done this summer.... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 am

LOL hot yes Thursday was 102°F, Friday was 107°F,Saturday was 111°F,Sunday was105°F....sad but true no air-conditioning available here unit burnt up.... 3box fans don't help....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I have done this summer....   What I have done this summer.... Empty

Back to top Go down

What I have done this summer....
Page 1 of 1