Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
EVENTS TO COME..... Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
EVENTS TO COME..... Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
EVENTS TO COME..... Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

EVENTS TO COME..... Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
EVENTS TO COME..... Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
EVENTS TO COME..... Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
EVENTS TO COME..... Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
EVENTS TO COME..... Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
EVENTS TO COME..... Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
EVENTS TO COME..... Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
EVENTS TO COME..... I_vote_lcapEVENTS TO COME..... I_voting_barEVENTS TO COME..... I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
EVENTS TO COME..... I_vote_lcapEVENTS TO COME..... I_voting_barEVENTS TO COME..... I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

EVENTS TO COME.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

EVENTS TO COME..... Empty
PostSubject: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Now we are planning several new events for all you party animals. Details of a few will be leaked soon... but for now we are just a little curious about what you guys and girls wanna do. This is a call out to all you creative people of Incognito-x. We need your feedback and ideas. Yes we would love to get everyone involved in our club get togethers. Now I know it sounds crazy bit we are an adventures club. Now in Incognito style lets throw out some ideas...and party like never before. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Now here below add all your wonderful ideas we love to test them and have you guys help out with planning,designing,and running events every week....
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Ok let's get it poppin! I'm ready to promote the hell out of whatever we got goin on. Twitter, google+, PSN, etc. C'mon INCOGNITO! LET'S DO THIS!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:26 am

Land of the lost theme parrrty prize for best dressed. Just a thought LOL. Hint hint Caveman
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Hehehe the cave attire is always ready!
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Scavenger hunt!!! We had a lil trial. Chris looked for over a hour and couldn't find my watch. Lol!! Then Des found it in a minute. It was a great time!

I think it would be a great time for all!
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Woot love to see the events come out !! *Impatience*
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 am

Well we have cooked up a fun Lolz game and can't wait to play...with this said details will be posted soon. Now from you guys we need ur ideas and thoughts don't be shy.
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Oh boy was she cooking!! Wooooo can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Incognito Ryo : 2286

Biography

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Howdy!

Sorry I don't post as much lately, but believe me I am here reading everything at least! I'm very happy to see you cooking up ideas for the club, and I can't wait to hear more.

As for events myself, some of you may know I like to plan bigger than normal. Sometimes too big unfortunately. Currently, I'm working on:
- 1 Superhero music video
- 1 Sci-fi motion comic (short movie)
- LIVE Unscripted Comedy Show/Series (In the works)
- Interactive Horror Story Event

I wanted to talk about that last one, Interactive Story Event. This is an interactive story that players live through on Home during set dates of the events. Players will be allowed to collect anything for their inventories from clues to weapons. Each player will have their own "main menu" located in my harbour studio. What that means is--for the story users are investigating *something* and the clues they collect will be placed on their desk for review. Kinda like an "FBI office" HQ place. This will help develop the story uniquely for each player--at once.

Sounds kinda complex I'm sure, but it's actually pretty easy. Still working on everything but if this sounds like something you'd like to see, we can help plan this event/story for PlayStation Home.
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:11 pm

OMG murder mysteries a who done it Lolz...
EP in the harbor studio with a Polo stick poooor mak he never seen it coming lolz
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Whoa that sounds cool! Lemme know if I can assist. I know perfect places we could bury some avatars. Muahaha
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Ohio Lolz o.O
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Incognito Ryo : 2286

Biography

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:47 pm

rhondatommy wrote:
OMG murder mysteries a who done it Lolz...
EP in the harbor studio with a Polo stick poooor mak he never seen it coming lolz

Haha, Yes and No. The interactive event ideation would last for several event nights. Unlike another interactive event I was planning with yaheard, this one is different.

My plan is for each level, one player would die off---being the one who fails to collect enough information. Which would be part in the story until we have one survivor. The player who collects the most clues will have a chance to save their life and win the event. Because of the story, this may take place on our forums too. If so, I'll probably work on special boards for players to keep track of their progress.
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Wanna just give me the prize now? My middle name is professor Clue. Yea that's Calm Professor Clue Disaster. Throws rocks*
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Sophronia wrote:
Howdy!

Sorry I don't post as much lately, but believe me I am here reading everything at least! I'm very happy to see you cooking up ideas for the club, and I can't wait to hear more.

As for events myself, some of you may know I like to plan bigger than normal. Sometimes too big unfortunately. Currently, I'm working on:
- 1 Superhero music video
- 1 Sci-fi motion comic (short movie)
- LIVE Unscripted Comedy Show/Series (In the works)
- Interactive Horror Story Event

I wanted to talk about that last one, Interactive Story Event. This is an interactive story that players live through on Home during set dates of the events. Players will be allowed to collect anything for their inventories from clues to weapons. Each player will have their own "main menu" located in my harbour studio. What that means is--for the story users are investigating *something* and the clues they collect will be placed on their desk for review. Kinda like an "FBI office" HQ place. This will help develop the story uniquely for each player--at once.

Sounds kinda complex I'm sure, but it's actually pretty easy. Still working on everything but if this sounds like something you'd like to see, we can help plan this event/story for PlayStation Home.

I love the sound of all of these Soph! You always have such great ideas and projects too. Please let me know if you need help with any of those, like the sci-fi motion comic and comedy show/series. The Interactive Horry Story Event sounds awesome too and I think would be a great for Incognito.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 pm

OK guys and girls are you ready for a evening of fun and prizes. I know I am well listen up......are you listen.....shhh....... Here it is we have a totally fun game done and rules will be post next week. Had you on your seat's edge right. Now here is some info on this said game. We need 20 people to come out for all the fun. 10or more prizes will be given to our winners yes Free Stuff...YES FREE. OK we will send out a flyer this coming week. I hope everyone joins us. The more we have, the more prizes and fun for all.......FYI I heard after the game there will be a party. DJ TBA... so hope to see you there.... but shhhhhhhh I said nothing :bag:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVENTS TO COME.....   EVENTS TO COME..... Empty

Back to top Go down

EVENTS TO COME.....
Page 1 of 1