Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! I_vote_lcapGNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! I_voting_barGNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! I_vote_lcapGNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! I_voting_barGNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!

Go down 
+2
tbaby
Acistian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Incognito Ryo : 1209

Biography

GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Empty
PostSubject: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:39 am

Hello, Incognito!

I sincerely apologize for my very long absence. I'm sure some of you were aware that I was very sick, as my stomach was giving me problems, and eventually I just couldn't get on anymore, as well, during those months, we had lost internet, and eventually my husband's PS3 decided to keel over. Eventually one day, I ended up getting so sick to the point of which my stomach couldn't handle any food, and not even water, but still I did my best to try and at least keep myself hydrated, and now that had passed, I am very thankful to God that it has, and I'm completely cured of my illness!

I am very understanding if you are angry with me, as I really didn't give much of a "I have to leave" notice anywhere, and just disappeared. I am very sorry for doing so, and I did not intend to just abandon you all like that.

In a few months or so, my husband and I plan on moving, and I will be getting a new computer, a new PS3, and eventually a cintiq 22HD.
I had planned on returning to youtube with a refresher of videos towards a "Let's Play" channel. I had planned on starting off with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn when it releases to PS3 (late 2012 or early 2013), but as I buy more games, I will plan on expanding my "let's play" along with informational preview videos only available to Incognito if you would like.

I don't have any videos up, nor will I do for a while till the move, but I will share my youtube channel in case you wish to pre-subscribe. Eventually down the line, I would love to hold prize giveaways of PS3 items and what not, but again that's just future ideas for the "let's play".

https://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectFenrir

Overall, if you'd like me to stay, I will stay. If I am no longer welcome here, I will understand. Anyways, thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 am

OMG WELCOME BACK AC!!! YAAAAAAAAAY! We missed you! cheers bounce cheers

It was good to hear back from you the other day and I'm glad to see you on the site again too! I believe I can speak for everyone at Incognito to say that no one is mad at you. Don't be silly! How could we be? You were very sick and had posted that you would have to take off for a while before you left, not knowing when you would return. The important thing is that you're pain is gone and that you are cured! Very Happy

And YES, please post your videos here. We have been missing them and you're cute little voice too! I already subscribed to your youtube channel. Can't wait to see the next one you post up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 am

Welcome AC!

Real life always takes priority. I'm sure I can speak for everyone and say we are glad you are well and back on the funny farm!
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 am

Thank you very kindly!

I hope EP will come onto the site again, if possible I'd like to set up an interview with a few people on here to place on my youtube channel and blog for now and future reference --- for traffic and what not towards incognito. Have things been slow still?
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Your very welcome AC! Yes, I hope EP becomes active on the site again. What do you mean by interviews? O.O and how would you like to do that. Yes, it has still been slow on the site. Just a couple of us have been posting. We need to get people on the site again and put out those games you came up with too.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Interviews as in perspective on how everyone views incognito, providing different words, how these people feel about incognito --- it's a promotional aspect, hopefully to bring in traffic, but I won't be doing that any time soon I know for sure, I'd just like to get permission more or less.

There's a lot I'd like to do to help you all out, but as I've said its going to be a while, and if need be, if EP needs help, I'd be willing to assist with news and such if need be.

My current plans are to wait until the move, buy a new computer, PS3, Cintiq 22HD, Corel Painter 12, a capture card for recording gameplay on gaming consoles, and eventually host prizes when I start making Let's Play videos. Hopefully, these videos will also bring in traffic to Incognito, as Incognito will be my base of "operation" per se.

I might not be doing the art work for the games yet until the move, but we shall see, due to the fact that I honestly can't get very detailed with the tablet I currently own, because looking at the art work I've done for you guys in the past... isn't very good and G.I.M.P doesn't help either XD.

As I've updated on some of my work, trying to make the best of what I can... as these are more up to date.

GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! C59b2a57
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! 1feb1581
GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Da77581c
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:56 pm

First I would like to welcome you back AC, I am glad that you are doing better. I have been MIA myself with work and taking care of FAM but wonderful people like Tbaby, Rhonda and Calm have been keeping the site active in my absent. I am glad to see that are still creating art and hope to see you soon on PSN.
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:50 am

Girl so missed your butt. Glad you are doing better. Now glad ep found his way back here LOL. Missed u too. AC BTW u r banned for being so cool.... tehe joking .....HUGS. Smile
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:03 am

XD Thank you kindly, rhonda.
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Incognito Ryo : 2286

Biography

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:23 am

Acistian wrote:
Hello, Incognito!

I sincerely apologize for my very long absence.

Hey!

Long time no see -- i'm glad to hear you're doing better and things are looking up!
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:48 am

*throws rocks*
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Lmbo at Caveman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!   GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito! Empty

Back to top Go down

GNI's Fate: Hello Incognito!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: PlayStation :: PlayStation 3 & Vita :: Acistian GNI-
Jump to: