Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Grand Theft Auto V Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Grand Theft Auto V Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Grand Theft Auto V Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Grand Theft Auto V Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Grand Theft Auto V Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Grand Theft Auto V Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Grand Theft Auto V Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Grand Theft Auto V Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Grand Theft Auto V Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Grand Theft Auto V Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Grand Theft Auto V I_vote_lcapGrand Theft Auto V I_voting_barGrand Theft Auto V I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Grand Theft Auto V I_vote_lcapGrand Theft Auto V I_voting_barGrand Theft Auto V I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Grand Theft Auto V

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:24 am

Hi, I found a pic and some Info about GTA: V

Grand Theft Auto V Previewpreview

This article is from IGN:

Quote :
A leaked image of a European poster for Grand Theft Auto V indicates the latest in Rockstar's blockbuster saga will be released in Spring 2013.

That news, via fan forum GTA-Five, is hardly unexpected, but this is the first time we've had reasonable confirmation of any sort of release window for the game. There is no indication if this timetable applies to a global release, or if Rockstar intends to stagger its release dates. Grand Theft Auto IV had a simultaneous release in Australia, Europe and North America, with Japan receiving the game some 6 months later.

If you would like to check out the orginal article you can check it out Here.

Trailer #1

Trailer #2

Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Incognito Ryo : 2286

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Spring? So between Wednesday, March 20, 2013, until Thursday, June 20, 2013 GTAV will be released! That's what I figured, and.....**faints**

Sorry, fainted. I get too excited thinking about GTAV, omg ....**faints**

Ugh! The game mentioned above is gonna be epic!
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:20 pm

LOL Stop Fainting Soph lol haha I know you are excited I know as soon as you saw this post you was going to be the first to respond lol
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Rockstar's announcement on GTA V today:

Quote :
Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond – from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.

Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.

Look for downloadable desktop versions of the brand new artwork above coming very soon.
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Incognito Ryo : 1209

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 pm

I recently heard that they're trying to rival with Saints Row, and are allowing you to make your own character. (I heard this from my husband, but it could be a rumor, haven't had the time to look it up.)

Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 pm

O.o that would be nice however it going to be extremely silly on the stories that Saint Row is know for and GTA is has a more serious background when creating stories. I am waiting for a new trailer. Also if you don't know you can preorder the game.

Here is the Offical Cover for the game Very Happy

Grand Theft Auto V CoverReg610

Store you can purchase from:

Ebgames

GameStop

Walmart
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 am

Grand Theft Auto V Gtajetski

This game should be awesome! I love Saints Row 3, but looks like GTA V will finally have the good graphics that GTA 4 should have had. Very Happy

The cover art from Game Informer that EP posted shows the three playable protagonists, with the guy on the right is thought to be a retired East Coast Gangster, drawn back into a life of crime. Here's another drawing of him:
Grand Theft Auto V GTAcharacter

More info here: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/11/08/gta-v-has-3-main-characters-new-art-revealed/

Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:38 am

Here's a funny pic for GTA V Laughing
Grand Theft Auto V 12_110
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 am

Yaheard2008ep wrote:
O.o that would be nice however it going to be extremely silly on the stories that Saint Row is know for and GTA is has a more serious background when creating stories.

Oh as far as story, that's what I did not mean, I meant as far as the Sandbox/shooter genre and character customization. ^.^; Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:07 pm

The next trailer for GTA V is going to be released this coming Wednesday, 11/14/2012. IGN will be revealing it live at 7:30am PDT/10:30am EDT here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/05/ign-live-presents-new-grand-theft-auto-v-trailer-revealed

Grand Theft Auto V GTAV
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:18 pm

tbaby wrote:
The next trailer for GTA V is going to be released this coming Wednesday, 11/14/2012. IGN will be revealing it live at 7:30am PDT/10:30am EDT here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/05/ign-live-presents-new-grand-theft-auto-v-trailer-revealed

Grand Theft Auto V GTAV

I saw this comment on that site and thought it was pretty funny, and a really good point: "You know your games a big deal when your trailer has a release date."
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:28 pm

@Sophronia IKR? It's going to be epic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:48 am

Updated the main post here to add both GTA V trailers!

Grand Theft Auto 5 will surely be different than the rest, and so much bigger. The actual map in GTAV can fit the worlds of GTA San Andreas, GTA 4 and Red Dead Redemption together. From underwater to the high mountains, we can freely roam anywhere - at any time. Unlike previous GTA games, the entire map will be open from minute one to freely roam around.

Change between the three main protagonists, Michael, Trevor and Franklin at any time during gameplay or during missions to get a different aspect of the mission. This is also one way to "fast travel" around the city quickly, or to see what the other characters are doing at different times.

One of GTA 4's best mission was the heist mission, if you've played GTA 4 then you should remember that mission. Expect several crazy heist in GTAV. Another thing to expect are dynamic events like in Red Dead Redemption, so it sounds like the new city will be very "alive" unlike many other sandbox games.

To hear more about GTAV from IGN, check out this video:
Everything We Know About GTAV - Game Scoop 11.12.12.
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:04 am

I checked out the trailer yesterday and I must say The game looks amazing.. I can't wait till it drops I have already Advised my boss that I will be taking this day off when the game is released.
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:55 am

Watched the IGN feature of GTA 5.

Said that the map should be HUGE, as they said it would be like combining Read Dead Redemption, GTA San Andreas, and GTA 3's map all together into one.

and if I recall, RDR's map was HUGE XD
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm

I watched some of IGN's commentary on the 2nd trailer too and it does look pertty awesome! Here is just the 2nd trailer itself from the Rockstar Games site (using embedded code so it will play a little larger):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: Playstation-
Jump to: