Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) I_vote_lcapGranzella's weekly update (multi region) I_voting_barGranzella's weekly update (multi region) I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) I_vote_lcapGranzella's weekly update (multi region) I_voting_barGranzella's weekly update (multi region) I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Granzella's weekly update (multi region)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Empty
PostSubject: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 am

With a new week, means more new content from Granzella. See what to look for, this coming Wednesday.

NA's Update Yukata (Harvest Moon, Men&Women) Geta (2 Colors, Men) Maru Geta (2 Colors, Women)

A new yukata pattern emerges with the full moon! When the full moon climbs in the night sky, people will look at the night sky with deep feelings. Decorated with the moon in the night sky and grass swaying in the wind, this yukata is perfect for a night with a full moon. How about relaxing in a yukata on a long autumn night?

EU's Update

Dress, Boots, Pigtails, Beret Set (3Colors, Women) Sideburns 3-items set (Men) Fringe 3-items set (Women) The Dress, Boots, Pigtails, and Beret set from Granzella has arrived!With pale coloured cosmos patterns, the impressive Floral Dress is available in three colours, red, blue, and purple. Enjoy an outfit coordinated for autumn with the High Heeled Boots and Cute Beret. In addition a new hairstyle, Fluffy Pigtails, is included in the set. Experience the faint scent of autumn. Head out on the town dressed for the season!

Over-shoulder Suit Jacket and Hunting Cap Set (3 Colours, Men) Over-shoulder Suit Jacket, Pants, and Hunting Cap Set (3 Colours, Women) A suit jacket to wear wildly over the shoulders. Granzella introduces the Shoulder Draped Suit Jacket and Hunting Cap set. Wearing this jacket over your shoulders is a wild fashion statement. In addition to the top and bottoms of the suit, the content of the set includes a Hunting Cap, Leather shoes for men,High Heels for women. Coordinate your whole body in style. For both men and women, this set is available in black, white, and red. In addition, if you wear this jacket in the Neon Downtown lounge, you’ll earn a cool nickname such as “Dragon,” “Wolf,” or “Tiger”. There’s plenty to go around. Wander the streets aimlessly at night with your suit flowing from your shoulders. You’ll look cool all night.

*In addition, they're getting what we're getting this week as well.

HK's Update

Locomotion Items Locomotion -roller skates set (5 Colors, Men&Women) Locomotion -inline skates set (5 Colors, Men&Women) Glide like the wind! Roller skating is here! Granzella introduces the Roller Skate series. When used as a portable item, the skates are attached to the shoes you are wearing. Enjoy cutting through the air as you glide along on your skates. Of course, it’s okay to use wherever you can use a portable item. The shoes included in the Roller Skate Set make a perfect match, however the skates can also be used with your favorite shoes to express your personality. How you coordinate is up to you! The normal quad-type Roller Skates are easy to enjoy, and the Inline Skates are for those in pursuit of speed. Enjoy the freedom of coasting around on skates!
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Watts euggg where's our inline skates boooooo I want skates
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:05 am

I wonder when this is coming to PS Home!!

Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:51 am

Ik! I want that bundle so I can jam to Gangnam Style. Woop woop oppa!
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:01 am

Actually, NA will be getting the Shoulder Draped Suit Jacket and Hunting Cap set today, not just EU.
Granzella's weekly update (multi region) 8159444305_6f878e4758_z
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:03 am

Also, we will be getting the Teahouse from Granzella today along with the Tea Ceremony Kimono, Japanese Sweets, and Flower Arrangements

Granzella's weekly update (multi region) 8159476818_3e90d4d681_z
Back to top Go down
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:17 am

This seems like a great update! I think I'm gonna buy the new male hair. It's been 3 years since I've gotten my hair cut on Home LOL!

Anyone else gonna buy something?
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 am

Also, don't think Yukata are being released in NA this week. The updates for NA will be the Shoulder Draped Suit Jacket and Hunting Cap and Teahouse I just posted about.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 am

Yaheard2008ep wrote:
I wonder when this is coming to PS Home!!

Hey EP, that's coming to NA this month! Very Happy Check out this thread: http://www.incognito-x.com/t1011-cowboy-dance-moves-in-eu-coming-to-na-this-month#7972
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 am

tbaby wrote:
Also, we will be getting the Teahouse from Granzella today along with the Tea Ceremony Kimono, Japanese Sweets, and Flower Arrangements

Granzella's weekly update (multi region) 8159476818_3e90d4d681_z
It is confirmed that we will finally be getting this tomorrow as part of this week's update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Granzella's weekly update (multi region)   Granzella's weekly update (multi region) Empty

Back to top Go down

Granzella's weekly update (multi region)
Page 1 of 1