Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Federal & state government approved! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Federal & state government approved! Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Federal & state government approved! Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Federal & state government approved! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Federal & state government approved! Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Federal & state government approved! Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Federal & state government approved! Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Federal & state government approved! Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Federal & state government approved! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Federal & state government approved! Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Federal & state government approved! I_vote_lcapFederal & state government approved! I_voting_barFederal & state government approved! I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Federal & state government approved! I_vote_lcapFederal & state government approved! I_voting_barFederal & state government approved! I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Federal & state government approved!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

Incognito Ryo : 1779

Federal & state government approved! Empty
PostSubject: Federal & state government approved!   Federal & state government approved! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Most of you don't know this. I live in Oregon. Oregon has the highest amount of breweries per square mile out of any place in the world. It's known as the beer mecca of the world! There are so many strange brews here and they are very fun to try!
I have been working for a beverage distributor for over 10 years and have had a passion for craft beers. There are so many things to learn about it.
About 5 years ago I started brewing beer with my father in-law. We did it more as a hobby than anything else. Some turned out great and some not so much. Some friends enjoyed our beer and wanted us to keg up some beer for a wedding. We brewed and kegged up 2 kegs. The response from the people that had drank the beer was all positive! Which gave is the thought of creating a brewery and sell to the public. Looking into this, it was a lengthy process with an incredible amount of legal documents to be filled out. We filed all the documents and sent them out about 8 months ago.
I'm happy to announce that our brewery has been approved by the federal government and the state of Oregon!! This is a huge deal for us! It was amazing seeing this hobby start from a simple idea to becoming real!
It will be several years before we can produce a large amount of beer to keep up with demands. The cost of larger brewery equipment takes a huge amount of capital. I hope that one day all of you can be able to purchase one of my brews at your local store!

Cheers!

CD
Back to top Go down
Acistian
Blaster Master
Acistian

Incognito Ryo : 1209

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Federal & state government approved!   Federal & state government approved! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Congrats and good luck calm!

I've had a taste of beer before and didn't really much care for it (accidently - was very young and I took a sip of my grandfather's Budweiser can out of curiosity DX), but if you get started up and shipping around the states, I'll be sure to buy some to try next year (turning 21) and give some support.
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Federal & state government approved!   Federal & state government approved! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 am

That is wassup Calm I am happy for you bro, I do like Sample >_> you can send some my way lol I can tell you if it sucks or not lol. I am happy that you are about to start a new life for you and I can say it depends on where you start to get your product out there. I know you will find a sponsor and get on your feet!!
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: Federal & state government approved!   Federal & state government approved! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:45 am

Thanks for the support guys!
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Federal & state government approved!   Federal & state government approved! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:46 am

When will you have your Link up Calm? I wanna check out this product!!
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
CalmDisaster
Team Staff
Team Staff

PostSubject: Re: Federal & state government approved!   Federal & state government approved! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:56 am

Don't have one yet. The approval was licensing is so I can brew and sell to the public. We have some staple brews like Amber, blonde, and my fav coconut porter. We are still making brews and trying new things. We recently bought a cold fermenter so we can now make pilsner brews.
As of now we are making 5 gallon batches.
We are figuring out if we want to add on to the property for a larger scale brewery, or buy/lease a place to make beer.
It will be awhile before we are at a point that we can distribute. I would say around 5 years. I want to start by producing 22oz bottles. It isn't a huge purchase for the customer and makes it an easy way to get it on the store shelves.
This adventure is very fun, but nerve wracking aswell. If we start selling to the public I will have to quit my job. My beer would be looked at as competition because my distributor doesn't sell it. It would be looked at as a conflict of interest.
The thought of quitting is scary because I have a great career now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Federal & state government approved!   Federal & state government approved! Empty

Back to top Go down

Federal & state government approved!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incognito :: Free Chat-
Jump to: