Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) I_vote_lcapHow to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) I_voting_barHow to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) I_vote_lcapHow to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) I_voting_barHow to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vicky
Share Your Cookies!

Incognito Ryo : 490

How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Empty
PostSubject: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:09 pm

RE3 Rewards

Ok when you arrive at the diner there is a dead body at the back of the room you need to search ]rewards miners hat

Go back to front of diner to ladders and Go Outside

Run right, climb through the bus, then run straight ahead on your left is the park, kick the park door in using X and O.

Once park door open go into park and on the fountain is a radio collect radio. (radio reward)
Go to your left and crawl under the metal sheeting where you will find a map, collect that for (Map Reward)

Exit park way you came in. turn right at the end of the road is a crowbar on the floor collect this.
Turn left and there is a dead body at the end which you need to obtain a key from.

Run back down to the bus, crawl through it as if going back to diner.
2nd car near diner, use crowbar to open.(bullseye reward)

on your left will be some ladders on the wall, climb these by clicking x on the gren parts.
Once over wall straight accross the road is a door you need to kick open.
Once inside crawl under the metal sheet where there is a locker,(Jacket reward)
Exit the space run across the road again, climb back over wall and back to diner.

near the cars is a door you need to click open, go in and on your left is a pipe to crawl through, in the corner is a magnum collect this for (gun reward)

This can be tricky you have to time it all correct, i find following right behind the monsters is best. To obtain the magnum, radio, Bullseye reward you can collect go back to diner and they will have saved but you have to obtain the key and crowbar and open the locker get back to diner etc to get the jacket reward.

Credit my friend Shar
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Sweet thanks Vicky I was getting some hell getting the items WOOTthanks so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Thanks for the detailed walkthru on this Vicky! I gonna have to check this out and get these rewards. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
vicky
Share Your Cookies!

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:22 am

np you welcome hope i helped
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 am

Very Very Helpfull. This topic is HOT. Please keep this thread visible. A lot of lost ppl there. Great post. 1
Back to top Go down
vicky
Share Your Cookies!

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:37 am

I glad it help you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:21 pm

I may need to make a reward for Vicky for helping out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 pm

I kept freezing trying to reach this space the other day. I hope I have better luck today. I want to get the jacket.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Share Your Cookies!

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm

awws i can help with ps less frezzng if want to add me
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 pm

I was able to get into the space last night. The walkthru was very helpful except for a little misdirection (left vs right), but I figured it out and was able to get all the rewards. YAYS! Very Happy Once you see the patterns for where the Chimera walk, then you know where you can walk safely.
Back to top Go down
minskey7
minskey7

Incognito Ryo : 1837

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:20 pm

iv tried 5 times to get in keeps freezing my ps3 yet another epic fail and god damn piece of crap by home nice job way to keep pumping out trash for all the money i give to um think they could do a lil better job if i could get a full refund of all my money and wash my hands of home i would pffffft sony a joke Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.Incognito-x.com
minskey7
minskey7

Incognito Ryo : 1837

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 pm

:gun: HOME/SONY :laser:
Back to top Go down
http://www.Incognito-x.com
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:30 am

That game is having some issues. Hopefully it will be fixed this week. I know it allot of people trying to play the game I know it doing a toil on the severs....
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 am

i figured this was fixed by now. I hope so cuz its a fun game.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 am

I'm still hearing complaints from my friends that this is freezing up on people. I guess I was lucky the other day when I got in and was able to play. I guess maybe part of the problem is that to support all the users going there, there has to be a separate instance of the game for each users since it is not a shared space for multiple users. That probably takes more bandwidth to support that. Tough situation for Sony Sad
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Biography

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 am

Well Hopefully it will get fixed soon. Cause I k now allot of people are pissed but it could be the same that allot of people are going to the space also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)   How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Get RE3 Rewards (Eu,Na)
Page 1 of 1