Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT I_vote_lcapRewards from Crackle and LOOT I_voting_barRewards from Crackle and LOOT I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Rewards from Crackle and LOOT I_vote_lcapRewards from Crackle and LOOT I_voting_barRewards from Crackle and LOOT I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Rewards from Crackle and LOOT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Empty
PostSubject: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Production Coordinator from LOOT contacted beta76 at GI today with the following info regarding free PS Home Rewards:

"With this week’s update the LOOT EOD in the Public space and Private Spaces will start awarding rewards to viewers.

Upon entering the public space the users will be given the Crackle Hoodie. Certain users might not get this item upon entering (this is an issue we’re aware of and the fix will be LIVE in a few weeks.) But this doesn’t mean the users have to wait! They can simply go to the EOD a What’s New à Latest Loot Items. Playing the Latest Loot Items video will award the Crackle Hoodie. Selecting the Crackle menu will award users with the Popcorn hand.

In Private Spaces, when users select the Crackle Icon in the EOD they will be awarded the Remote Control hand and the Crackle Popcorn object for their personal spaces.

We’ve also hidden dozens of rewards in Crackle Movies! Can you find them?
"
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:29 am

Here are the details on the LOOT/Crackle awards

NOTE: This info differs from the official LOOT info posted on their Facebook page.

Popcorn bag received upon entering LOOT Public Theatre

All other rewards were found in LOOT Public Theatre under Crackle / Featured Movies

Step Brothers
Crackle Cap

Passenger
Crackle Hoodie

Cruel Intentions
LOOT EOD Remote

Starship Troopers
1 Female T-shirt
2 Male T-shirts
1 Movie Poster

All of the following movies will give you a movie poster from that movie :

Snatch
Night of the Living Dead
Ghostbusters II
Final Fantasy : The Spirits Within
A Few Good Men
Reign Over Me
Last Action Hero
Stranger Than Fiction
Monty Python's Now for Something Completely Different
Short Circuit
Steamboy
Resident Evil Degeneration*
Das Boot
Hollow Man II
Last Picture Show

*edited

Last edited by tbaby on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Yeah but do u have to watch whole movie to get rewards
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:37 am

Hey sis u forgot resident evil poster
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:45 pm

yea ty sis. I just noticed "Degeneration" was for "Resident Evil Degeneration". I just corrected that. I'm not sure if this is a complete list or not. it's just what i had gotten from a post on YPSH. i still need to get on PS Home to see these. Ihaven't been on since early morning yesterday.

Please everyone feel free to add more movies to this list if you find any new ones that give rewards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Final fanst. Spirt within poster sorry sis but same one

Last edited by rhondatommy on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:12 pm

rhondatommy wrote:
Final fanst. Spirt poster
sis, is that the same as "Final Fantasy : The Spirits Within" or is that a different one?
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 pm

btw you only have to watch like 5-10sec of a movie to get rewards I got all 19 poster 2 tees hoodie cap reomtecontrol and two different popcorn bags one for ur hand other is decaration okz
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:55 am

yea i just selected the movie and got a reward right away. also, i tried selecting the movies in the public space and didnt get the movie posters, but in private space it worked immediately. as soon as i pressed x on the movie, i got the reward notification
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:40 pm

I did it at loot station
Back to top Go down
gamer_316
Ippon!
gamer_316

Incognito Ryo : 4452

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:08 pm

any1 notice the "Crackle remote" is actually the PS3 remote Sony released awhile back lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/gamer316
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Yes I have the remote lolz
Back to top Go down
gamer_316
Ippon!
gamer_316

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:19 pm

heres a pic of alot of the known Crackle rewards, idk if this is all of em but it looks to be a pretty good amount plus as a pic u can save it to a PSP or somethin so u can be in Home & lookin @ this list

Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Image_10
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Thanks gamer for the post I hear they updated it again.
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:21 pm

My friend and myself went though all the movies and only like 9 had now reward lol so we sat at hollywood hills went though all the movies I had missed a few lol but its not fair guys get 3tees girls we got ripped off we got 1tee both get hoodie and ballcap
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Yea I saw that the other day. They added 11 more movie posters. The ones numbered 22-32 on the list that Gamer posted are the newest ones. And yes, i also heard that LOOT announced that they will be adding more movies monthly.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Here is something I saw darkan12 got from LOOT and posted earlier today:

Hello LOOT fans, please be aware each month Crackle updates their amazing catalog. While certain movies will end their Crackle run on November 30th, you’ll always be able to expect great movies each month. Don’t miss out on your last chance to catch CRUEL INTENTIONS, RUDY, BAT 21, KRULL, LOSER, SILENT HILL, STARSHIP TROOPERS, STRIKING DISTANCE, TEKKONKINKREET and UNIVERSAL SOLDIER: THE RETURN. December brings you awesome titles like: THE INTERNATIONAL, QUARANTINE, FRIGHT NIGHT and DEUCE BIGALOW: EUROPEAN GIGOLO. So keep watching and get ready for new movies this Thursday!
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:02 am

I tried to collect the rewards for the new movies starting at #22 on the list that gamer had posted and I'm not getting them, whether I try the public space or the personal space. Anyone else have luck with those?
Back to top Go down
gamer_316
Ippon!
gamer_316

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:21 pm

I think sum of the rewards may be broken cuz I still haven't gotten the hoodie & I do own the Yacht & Hollywood apt & I also went to the Space Station to see if I could get it there but I got nothin
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:26 pm

weird. i will have to try again 2nite and see. i know that in general some people still have problem getting these kind of rewards in public spaces. I was never able to get the antennae reward for watching LBP podcast at the Community Theater. That is the 1st time i wasn't able to get a reward at the theater. Hopefully I'm not jinxed now and cannot get anymore lol
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:39 am

I got the LBP Antenna last night. Also, I finally picked up the new movie posters. Out of the previous list that was posted, all the movie posters can be retrieved from the personal spaces (HH and LOOT Yacht) except the folllowing which need to be retrieved from the public LOOT theater (category in parenthesis):
Metropolis (All Movies)
St. Elmos Fire (All Movies)

I could not find Striking Distance (Thrillers) anywhere.

Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Kool Laughing I never got then antenna thing either.... As for the movies I need to check them out idk if the work or not... As for lockwood space im having a problem freezing or locking up there so I gave up on the rewards from there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewards from Crackle and LOOT   Rewards from Crackle and LOOT Empty

Back to top Go down

Rewards from Crackle and LOOT
Page 1 of 1