Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  I_vote_lcapLocust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  I_voting_barLocust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  I_vote_lcapLocust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  I_voting_barLocust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vicky
Share Your Cookies!

Incognito Ryo : 490

Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Empty
PostSubject: Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home    Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home in this thread. This isn't EA Poker but in the new Hub.

Sony redesigns PlayStation Home as a social gaming hub | VentureBeat

"In bars inside the Sportswalk, you can see dart boards that you can actually play. The same goes for the poker tables, which will let you join others in a game of multiplayer poker, which is a full-scale poker experience with 3D avatars. You can play pool or sports trivia games if you like. If the games don’t do that well, Sony can swap them out and put in new games easily.

“In the poker game, you can watch or take actions that will drive animations, such as an avatar pulling in poker chips,” Buser said. “You can win points.”"

Source: http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3894729?tstart=0

Source: http://venturebeat.com/2011/09/22/sony-finalizes-redesign-of-playstation-home-as-a-social-gaming-hub/

Source: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/09/22/psn-preview-the-new-playstation-home/
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Incognito Ryo : 2286

Biography

Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home    Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:09 am

Already created a thread here: Click Here
Back to top Go down

Locust_Star announced poker is returning to PlayStation Home
Page 1 of 1