Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards I_vote_lcapNew Lockwood Showcase Rewards I_voting_barNew Lockwood Showcase Rewards I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
New Lockwood Showcase Rewards I_vote_lcapNew Lockwood Showcase Rewards I_voting_barNew Lockwood Showcase Rewards I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

New Lockwood Showcase Rewards

Go down 
+2
weluv2play
tbaby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Empty
PostSubject: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Blue figment in the entrance of the lobby

Go to the balloons behind the runway stage to receive the romantic dining chair.

There is also a Heart Bench as a free item in the LW gift machine today that you may receive as you enter the space if someone gifted it to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Just heard there is a 2nd reward that you can get today by walking up to the flower arrangement by the gift machine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:51 pm

The 2nd hidden reward is now available and you get it by walking up to the flower arrangement by the LW gift machine in the space. The reward is a floral display ornament.
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Incognito Ryo : 4351

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:34 am

Tbaby wrote:

Blue figment in the entrance of the lobby

Go to the balloons behind the runway stage to receive the romantic dining chair.

There is also a Heart Bench as a free item in the LW gift machine today that you may receive as you enter the space if someone gifted it to you

Just heard there is a 2nd reward that you can get today by walking up to the flower arrangement by the gift machine.

The 2nd hidden reward is now available and you get it by walking up to the flower arrangement by the LW gift machine in the space. The reward is a floral display ornament.

*BUMP*
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:12 pm

As has been the case in the past, the rewards reset every night at 7pm EST, just like before. So right now the Floral Display reward is available. The Romantic Dining Chair reward was only available yesterday before 7pm EST. Also, the rewards will "cycle" throughout the month of February, so there will be another chance to get those you missed. There will be a total of 6 rewards, including a hidden animated reward that will only be available on and after February 22, when the double doors with the timer on it open.
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Stitchkin's entrance lobby

Stand in front of Storm (the one on the left out of the 3 standing in the corner) to recieve the Storm stitchkin cuddly toy.
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:27 am

tbaby wrote:
As has been the case in the past, the rewards reset every night at 7pm EST, just like before. So right now the Floral Display reward is available. The Romantic Dining Chair reward was only available yesterday before 7pm EST. Also, the rewards will "cycle" throughout the month of February, so there will be another chance to get those you missed. There will be a total of 6 rewards, including a hidden animated reward that will only be available on and after February 22, when the double doors with the timer on it open.

Wow i love your researching. I want to help but by the time i get to websites, you have already copied n cut there & pasted info here. I'm going str8 to Sony from now on.

Cough-Cough-Bump
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:43 pm

weluv2play wrote:
tbaby wrote:

Wow i love your researching. I want to help but by the time i get to websites, you have already copied n cut there & pasted info here. I'm going str8 to Sony from now on.

Cough-Cough-Bump
Awww TY weluv. Sorry, I actually found this out by a combination of my friends telling me and me going to the space myself to find out. Why go to Sony then? Come here and hopefully I will have posted it Laughing jk. Naw, I don't usually copy and paste info. If I get info from another site, I will usually post a link instead. Otherwise, I will just type out what I know Very Happy
Thanks for all your "bumps" on my threads tho and TY for all the love. Muahz! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:46 pm

@ Tbaby do you know if the what the item of the day is cause I went there yesterday and got the flower but I didn't get the chair :/
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 pm

@EP. The current reward is the Storm Stichin that appeared last night at 7pm EST and will be available until 7pm EST 2nite. Before 7pm last night was the Floral Display. The Romantic Dining Chair was available staring on Wednesday right after the update and went away at 7pm EST that night. But don't worry if you missed it cuz it will be coming back around in a few days because there are only 6 rewards and only 5 of them will be available before Feb 22 when those doors open and the mystery animated item is revealed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Today's reward can be found by sitting in the chair next to the store over by the Sodium room. It's a Romantic Dining Table.
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Sony didn't take in to effect jerks hogging the seat.... I don't need dumb table.
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 pm

The heart Wertheimer is available tonight Feb.13 starting at 7pm u get it in main space where the grassarea is happy VAL. Days every
Back to top Go down
vicky
Share Your Cookies!

Incognito Ryo : 490

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 pm

rhondatommy wrote:
The heart Wertheimer is available tonight Feb.13 starting at 7pm u get it in main space where the grassarea is happy VAL. Days every

Aslo can get flowers if you miss then just go to the door before the walk way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Get your Lockwood Heart Wreath by standing behind the J'Adore bench on the right side of the main room. Available on Valentine's Day (2/14) ONLY!
Back to top Go down
Yaheard2008ep
Incognito's Owner
Incognito's Owner
Yaheard2008ep

Incognito Ryo : 10277

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:37 am

Congrats to the Winner's who get picked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://incognito-x.forumotion.com
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Here's a pic of the Lockwood Showcase reward that will be available when the doors at the Lockwood Showcase open 2morrow:

New Lockwood Showcase Rewards AmOCREOCAAAkboK
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 pm

LOL sis it is the robot clue I seen OK
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Yes, I was just told the doors are open now, a day early, so you can get it now! YAYS!
Back to top Go down
Sophronia
Website Manager
Website Manager
Sophronia

Incognito Ryo : 2286

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 pm

tbaby wrote:
Yes, I was just told the doors are open now, a day early, so you can get it now! YAYS!

Yup! The doors are open, just got my reward a few moments ago. Pretty nice^^
Back to top Go down
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Lolz get on now
Back to top Go down
weluv2play
Mishima
weluv2play

Biography

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:05 am

tbaby wrote:
Here's a pic of the Lockwood Showcase reward that will be available when the doors at the Lockwood Showcase open 2morrow:

New Lockwood Showcase Rewards AmOCREOCAAAkboK

★ Hot Topic ★ Hot Topic ★ Hot Topic ★ Hot Topic ★ Hot Topic★ Hot Topic ★

Thank for info everyone. 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Lockwood Showcase Rewards   New Lockwood Showcase Rewards Empty

Back to top Go down

New Lockwood Showcase Rewards
Page 1 of 1