Incognito
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
* * * Welcome to Incognito-x.com * * *
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
The Seven Winds personal space... Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:08 am

» ♬ Musical Lounge 2 ♬
The Seven Winds personal space... Emptyby weluv2play Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am

» HEY EVERYONE
The Seven Winds personal space... Emptyby RiverCreek Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:07 pm

The Seven Winds personal space... Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am

» Political Science and Political Parties 101 ✔
The Seven Winds personal space... Emptyby weluv2play Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:20 am

» My 30th Birthday!!!
The Seven Winds personal space... Emptyby tbaby Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:42 pm

» =) heyyyy
The Seven Winds personal space... Emptyby rose_wolf_girl Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

» Greetings & Welcomes (intro yourself here).
The Seven Winds personal space... Emptyby tbaby Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:24 am

» New From Lockwood This Week!
The Seven Winds personal space... Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:47 am

» New Dances from Atom Republic This Week!
The Seven Winds personal space... Emptyby tbaby Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 am

Top posters
tbaby
The Seven Winds personal space... I_vote_lcapThe Seven Winds personal space... I_voting_barThe Seven Winds personal space... I_vote_rcap 
Yaheard2008ep
The Seven Winds personal space... I_vote_lcapThe Seven Winds personal space... I_voting_barThe Seven Winds personal space... I_vote_rcap 
rhondatommy
weluv2play
CalmDisaster
Sophronia
gamer_316
Acistian
Iceandspice
SnidelyKWhiplash

The Seven Winds personal space...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhondatommy
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
rhondatommy

Incognito Ryo : 3435

Biography

The Seven Winds personal space... Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Winds personal space...   The Seven Winds personal space... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:21 am

What are your thoughts on this wonderful fantasy world. Filled with mystery and flight...... If you haven't seen it yet there is a open house til Wednesday. It reminds me of Aladdin. I love flying around this beautiful location. There is a temple fit for a king...I mean queen..tehe. There are hidden Ares to explorer. There is an oasis with pool and Jacuzzi. An fountain welcomes your guest to your personal space or club...(hint EP ). There is a store of to the right of the castle. There you can shop for clothes, furniture, and more. To the left is an open dining area. With a magical surprise...u have to see for your self. The genies there help u to change the music of the area. The temple holds some strange things as well...you just are gonna need to explore. Now with this said hope you enjoy this wonderful space. I know my friends and I have. BTW you can give your friends a treat here too. Like the free lamps...but you can buy coins and gift them items from your store as well. Just like in the mini bots game.

Til the next time keep soaring. Smile
Back to top Go down
tbaby
I Blog Stuff
I Blog Stuff
tbaby

Incognito Ryo : 13896

Biography

The Seven Winds personal space... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seven Winds personal space...   The Seven Winds personal space... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 pm

I love the space and i saw that EP already changed the skin of our clubhouse to it too. I still need to get the raining lamp by getting in with 12 other ppl in someone's space, but I got the other 3 lamps. I have seen the genie outfit that you can gift someone from that space and I really like it. Anyone want to get it for me? LOL jk Actually I'll do an even trade with someone for it, if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/TBaby_84

The Seven Winds personal space...
Page 1 of 1